Secret

Natalie's POV

Jai had already pre-planned most of the trip and since we haven't been anywhere in the world before this trip he was acting like a mad tourist. He wanted to go and visit every single tourist attraction we could in the time that we had.

"Buckingham Palace? Really?" I laughed.

"Yeah. Why not? You're a princess aren't you?" He winked and I laughed.

"Ok Jai. Ok." I rolled my eyes and he parked the car. We got out only to find a huge line awaiting us.

"Jai, we won't make it inside the palace today. Let's just leave it for today and come back tomorrow." I suggested.

"Well what are we gonna do today then?" He asked.

"Jai. We're in London. I'm sure we'll find something to do." I pointed out as I got back ino the car. He groaned but still got back into the car.

As we drove through London I could tell Jai was a bit disappointed, but I couldn't understand what the big was about the going to the Palace.

I turned to my side and faced him as he drove. I grabbed his hand and he glanced at me.

"You ok?" I asked.

"Yeah." He smiled.

"No you're not. I can tell." I laughed.

"Well if you knew then why did you ask?" He snapped. I was shocked. He was making a big deal out of nothing.

"Woah. Calm down." I mumbled and turned away and faced out the window.

**********************************

Jai's POV

I kept driving in silence until I found a place to pull over. I turned off the engine and I turned to face her.

"I'm sorry." I sighed.

"You should be." She laughed.

"No. I really am. I just- I- Uh... Look, I really am sorry. Can we pretend I never snapped? I didn't mean it I'm just a bit stressed right now." I stuttered.

"Why?" She asked turned to face me. How could I explain this to her? I couldn't tell her that I wanted to propose to her, but I also didn't have another valid reason for snapping at her. I was just so frustrated because I had planned something really special at the palace for the proposal and I had the ring in my pocket waiting to be slipped onto her finger.

I thought about it for a bit until I finally came up with a suitable lie.

"Because I just wanna make everything perfect. I want us to have a good time." I lied. She looked at me and laughed.

"You're a shit liar. But I'll accept it. So what are we gonna do?" She asked. I looked out the and saw a group of people gathered around something. I also noticed a huge sign displaying a scavenger hunt.

"We're going on a scavenger hunt." I smiled and she looked at me with the most confused look on her face and I laughed and pinched her cheeks.

"You're so cute when you're confused." I laughed and she was still confused. 

_________________________________________

We signed up and the organizers gave us a camera, a map and a list. The list had 15 different things on it.

We headed off and began with whatever we thought was closest to us on the map.

"Jai stop!" Natalie called out as we were near a pier. We got out of the car and got someone to take a photo of us on their boat.