Sleepover

Natalie's POV

I parked my car in the parking lot and Sydney, Alli, Jasmine, Sarah and I got out and walked into Chadstone shoppign centre. Alli was in search of wedding supplies and Sydney and I were in search of formal outfits.

We started off in a store called Vivid. We grabbed a bunch of dresses and shoes and tried each of them on. Some of them looked ridiculous and others looked hot but they weren't for the right person.

I was searching through a section of the store when I spotted a gorgeous dress.

"Guys! I think I found my formal dress!" I called out to them. They came over and Jasmine grabbed the dress.

"Oh my god it's gorgeous!" Jasmine exclaimed.

"Go try it on." Sarah smiled grabbing the dress from Jasmine, inspecting it and handing it to me. I smiled and ran off into the dressing room. I put on the dress and walked out. The girls saw me and gasped.

"Oh god. It's bad isn't it? I'm gonna go take it off." I suggested turning around before someone grabbed my arm and turned me around.

"Natalie. You look smoking! That is so your formal dress! Go buy it now!" Alli exclaimed.

"How do I know I'll find shoes that match it?" I asked as she pushed me back into the dressing room.

"Don't worry sis. I'll find something." Sydney winked. I sighed and went back in to change out of the dress. I bought the dress and we walked out.

_________________________________________________

We were sitting in the food court eating chinese food and talking about the wedding. I had found a gorgeous pair of shows which looked amazing with my dress. Sydney had also found an outfit for the formal which looked hot on her.

"So this might sound kind of extreme but Beau and I wanna have the wedding in Vegas." Alli admitted. We looked at her stunned.

"Vegas as in Las Vegas?" Sydney stuttered.

"Is it that bad of an idea?" Alli asked looking really dissapointed.

"Bad? It's awesome! It's just really different. But in a good way." Sarah explained as if she stole the words right out of our mouths.

"Does it sound like a good idea?" Alli persisted still a bit unsure from our reaction.

"Honestly, I reckon it's gonna be one hell of a party! Especially with all of us around to plan it." I laughed.

"Jesus Christ Nat. You don't plan, you plot!" Jasmine shouted hitting my arm. We all laughed and continued throwing in ideas about the wedding. I hoped that one day I'd be able to sit with the girls planning my wedding. If only.

_______________________________________________

We picked out gorgeous bridesmaids dresses and shoes and put them on hold ( http://fashtrend.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/red-bridesmaids.jpg ).

We went window shopping for a bit longer until finally deciding to head home. Mine and Sydney's parents weren't home for the night so we invited the girls to stay over. We went by all their houses so they could grab their stuff before finally heading back home.

_____________________________________________

We got out of the car and bolted into the house. We decided we would sleep in the lounge because it's huge and because Sydney and I are constantly fighting over who's room is better. She says hers is but everyone knows mine is.

We set up the lounge so everyone's sleeping bags were facing the TV. We grabbed a bunch of movies, our laptops, phones, snacks and drinks.

"Oh my god. We should do a Twitcam!" Sarah prompted.

"Yeah!" I agreed. I grabbed my laptop before Sydney could grab hers and logged into Twitcam. We set it up and I tagged the girls in the description. Next thing we knew we had over 2000 viewers.

"Hey guys!" We all said in sync before laughing.

"We're all sleeping over Natalie and Sydney's place tonight!" Jasmine announced. The most common question was, are the boys there?

"No guys. The boys aren't here." I sighed.

"Now watch as we lose all 2000 viewers." Sydney laughed and did the rest of us.

We sat around and were acting like complete idiots which the fans seemed to really enjoy. We tried to give as many shout outs as possible until I saw a tweet that put a huge smile on my face.

@JaiBrooks1 There's my girl! I miss you! Can I join the sleepover?!

We all started laughing like crazy.

"Aww. Does Jai miss Natalie?" Alli teased. I hit her arm and she laughed. I saw another one of his tweets.

@JaiBrooks1 You can't hold my princess prisoner forever! I'll save you baby!

We cracked up laughing again and the girls began to tease Jai. After about half an hour of being on Twitcam we finally decided to say our goodbyes and log off. Jai obviously didn't want me to log off and the girls teased him even more causing me to blush like crazy. They pointed out my blushing and basically gave me hell.

_________________________________________________

As we were watching the Notebook Sarah turned to me.

"You know Jai loves you right?" She whispered.

"I know." I whispered back blushing. She nudged me and we both giggled and continued to watch the movie.

After a few more movies and a major gossipping session we finally decided to go to sleep. We hugged and kissed each other on the cheek before lying down.

"Goodnight." We all said in sync before laughing. We were so close. And I loved it.