Confrontation

Natalie's POV

I couldn't even explain how nervous I was. But I knew I had to do this. I had to tell my "parents" that I knew who my real real parents were. 

"Nat it's alright. I'm right here with you." Jai assured me squeezing my hand. As we waited at the table in the coffee shop my breathing began to increase rapidly. I picked up my iced chocolate and took a sip before nearly choking when I saw them walk into the cafe. 

"Hi Natalie, Jai. How are you guys?" Danielle asked. Everything was so casual. It's hard to sit here and reply normally when I know the truth.

"Natalie? Are you ok?" Kyle asked as he and Danielle slowly sat down.

"Yeah she's fine. She's just worried about Sydney. Have you heard anything from her?" Jai asked changing the subject. I honestly could not love him any more than I already do.

"No her phone's still turned off. Have you heard anything from Luke? I'm sure they'll be alright though. Natalie are you sure you're alright?" Danielle smiled.

"Alright enough. I know. I know everything. I know Cory and Tiffany aren't my real parents and I know that you're in on their kidnapping." I snapped.

"Kidnapping? Natalie what are you talking about?" Kyle laughed confused. 

"My kidnapping! The kidnapping of me! On my fourth birthday Cory and Tiffany kidnapped me because Tiffany had a nervous breakdown after she found out that she couldn't have any kids. You guys were in on it all and adopted me from them so then that they couldn't be traced. So don't sit here acting like nothing's going on. You've done enough acting!" I shouted getting up and walking away from the table.

Kyle grabbed my arm and turned me around as I was storming off.

"How dare you believe some strangers you met at a shopping centre and then disrespect us like that?!" Kyle shouted.

Jai ran over to us and shoved Kyle away before standing in front of me. The other people in the cafe had all gone quiet and were watching what was happening. Just as I was about to walk away I realized what Kyle had just said and slowly turned around to face him again.

"How do you know that I met them at a shopping centre?" I asked quietly. Kyle froze and turned to look back at Danielle who also realized the mistake he had made.

Jai realized what had just been said as well and waited for a response from either Kyle or Danielle. 

"We'll see you at the house later." Danielle muttered as her and Kyle walked out of the silent cafe leaving Jai and I standing there in shock.

____________________________________

 Jasmine's POV

"Ow fuck!" I exclaimed as I fell on the ice again. I was struggling to nail a turn which I would be using in my routine for The Olympics.

Daniel walked over to the railing near me outside of the ice rink. I skated towards him as he handed me a bottle of water.

"Babe just relax. The more stress the less practise you'll get done." He explained.

"Daniel this isn't just some local competition. This is The Olympics." I pointed out.

"And you're my girlf- fiance. You can do this. You just have to breathe. It was the same thing with me and kick-boxing. As long as you breathe you'll be fine." He smiled.

"Did you just call me your fiance?" I asked smiling.

"It's got a ring to it huh?" He winked. 

"Literally." I laughed showing him the engagement ring. We both began laughing before he pulled me clsoer to him and pressed his lips against mine. 

__________________________________

Sarah's POV

"Hi baby girl. Aren't you just a gorgeous little thing?" I cooed as I held Alexis and rocked her gently in my arms.

"James I think that's a hint that Sarah wants a kid." Beau laughed. 

James and I started laughing but when our eyes met we both knew it was true. 

Compared to the rest of the group, I wasn't sure if James and I were going to have a future together. Beau and Alli are married with a daughter, Jai and Natalie are engaged and Jasmine and Skip are engaged. That just leaves Luke and Sydney, who are definetely gonna get married, and James and I, who have no idea what's gonna happen with our relationship.

I heard Alexis let out a little and looked up at Beau.

"Is she tired?" I asked. Beau checked the time on his phone and nodded.

"Yeah she would be. Here I'll take her to have a nap." Beau held out his arms.

"Can I? I'll sing her a lullaby and put her to sleep." I suggested.

"Go ahead." Beau smiled pointing to the nursery. 

I stood up and walked over into the nursery and sat down on the rocking chair. As I was slowly rocking the chair back and forth I was quietly singing Every Time by Britney Spears. It wasn't exactly a lullaby, but it was an amazing slow song.

When I had finished the song Alexis had fallen asleep. I slowly stood up and placed her in her crib and tucked her in carefully, trying not to wake her.

I stood there over the edge of the crib watching her. I wanted a baby so bad. But I wanted to get married first. I wanted to talk to James about it, but I guess he bet me to it.

"Beau was right wasn't he?" James whispered from behind me. He leaned against the crib facing me as I turned to face him as well. I gave him a small smile and nodded lightly.

"Don't worry. This will be us soon. The group is gonna be fangirling over our kids soon." He smiled.

"Time's ticking." I pointed out.

"We're not going anywhere. We've got all the time in the world." James pulled me into a hug. I looked up at him as he pressed his lips against mine.

"Can you not make out in front of my daughter?" Beau laughed and so did James and I. We walked out of Alexis' room and headed back into the lounge.

"You're one to talk about PDA Brooks." James laughed snatching Beau's snapback.

"Shut up Yammouni." Beau laughed stealing his snapback back.