Accusing

Natalie's POV

Tonight Tyla was having a huge christmas party at his house. He was a really sweet guy and we got along really well. He's still with Bridget after I set them up. They're so cute together.

I went into my bathroom, had a shower, got dressed in ( http://media-cache0.pinterest.com/upload/94083079685210626_9AHH4C7C_b.jpg without the jacket), brushed my teeth, curled my hair and did my usual make up.

I went back into my room where Jai was waiting.

"How do I look?" I asked spinning around. He grabbed my hands and pulled me close to him.

"Perfect." He whispered as he began kissing my neck. I laughed and walked out my door heading downstairs.

"Come on lover boy!" I called out causing him to laugh.

_____________________________________________________

We walked through the door and Tyla came straight over to us.

"Hey guys." Tyla smiled hugging Jai and then hugging me. We talked for a bit until Bridget came over and Tyla wrapped his arm around her waist. As Jai and I were walking towards the backyard Bridget grabbed my arm.

"Thanks for helping me gain the confidence to talk to Tyla." She whispered.

"No problem." I smiled following Jai out the back. They had drinks and louder music playing back there. Jai and I had a couple of drinks before heading out onto the dance floor.

We danced for a while until Jai grabbed my hand pulled me over to a certain part of the dance floor. He pointed up and I looked up to see a mistletoe hanging right above us.

"Oh well would you look at that. Mistletoe." Jai smirked. I laughed before he leaned forward for an amazing kiss. Everytime I kissed him I felt like I had been zapped with 1000 watts of electricity. He made me feel special. I loved being in love.

________________________________________

I woke up the next day wrapped in Jai's arms. I fluttered opened my eyes and saw that Jai was already awake. He smiled at me and and leaned forward for a kiss.

"Morning sleeping beauty." He whispered.

"Morning." I smiled. He got out of bed and I realised he was shirtless. He knew that drove me crazy. My gosh his abs. He noticed me staring at him and winked at me. I blushed and sat up and grabbed my phone.

As I was on Twitter I noticed that one of the trending topics was #JaisSleepingBeauty

"Jai why is Jai's sleeping beauty trending?" I asked laughing. He slipped on his shirt and grabbed his phone.

"Because of this." He replied handing me his phone. He had tweeted a picture of me sleeping and wrote;

@JaiBrooks1 My sleeping beauty <3

I laughed and handed the phone back to him.

"You're too cute." I giggled and noticed him blushing a little. I put my phone away and got up. I walked into the bathroom, had a quick shower, got dressed in ( http://followpics.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/107734616056358707_E0c1J9WS_c.jpg ), brushed my teeth, straightened my hair and did my usual make up.

When I walked back into my room my phone started ringing. It was Tyla.

"Hey."

"Hey Natalie."

"What's up?"

"Ok, well, I know that you're really good with planning parties and organising things so that's why I'm calling you."

"Go on."

"Ok so because the boys were signed with MTV I wanted to throw them a party. I mean and huge party. But I need your help with it. Any chance we can meet up and figure all this out if you're interested?"

"Yeah sure. How about Gloria Jeans at 5?"

"Sounds good. I'll see you there. Thanks a lot for this, and by the way, don't mention a thing to the boys. If they ask you questions just make something up. "

"Sure thing. See ya."

"See ya." I hung up and put my phone in my bag.

"Who was that?" Jai asked. I panicked and quickly tried to come up with an answer.

"Uh... That was um... Bridget. She just wanted to go out for bit today." I stuttered. Jai seemed to believe me, but not completely.

_______________________________________

Jai's POV

Natalie was up to something. I know I don't have anything to worry about. She wouldn't do anything to hurt me, but I still have to find out what's going on.

I drove over to Beau's house and rang the doorbell. Alli answered and welcomed me in.

"Hey bro what's up?" Beau greeted me.

"Hey nothing much. Listen, I need your help with something." I began. Beau grabbed us both a drink and we sat down on the couch.

"What's up?" He asked.

"Natalie's being a bit strange. She got a phone call this morning from someone and agreed to meet up with them at Gloria Jeans at 5 today. She said it was Bridget but I could tell she was lying. I really wanted to know so while she was out of the room I checked her phone and it was Tyla." I explained.

"I doubt she's doing anything wrong. I mean she's in love with you. She wouldn't." He pointed out.

"Yeah but come on. Why would she lie to me?" I insisted. We kept talking for a while longer trying to figure it all out when Beau had an idea.

"Let's go see then." He suggested.

____________________________________

We parked in the parking lot outside Gloria Jeans and waited. Soon enough I saw Natalie park and get out of her car. She walked towards the cafe and went inside. Beau and I followed her inside and sat down far away from her but close enough to see and slightly hear.

She sat down at a table where Tyla was sitting at and greeted him with a hug. I know it was jsut a friendly hug but it really irritated me.

"You haven't told Jai anything?" He asked.

"Nope. I told him Bridget called and wanted to hang out. I'm pretty sure he bought it." She replied. I couldn't believe this.

"So we can't tell anyone ok? They'll find out on the big day." Tyla explained. What big day?

"Alright well let's go look around for a venue, decorations, food and all that stuff." Natalie suggested and they got up and left leaving me dazed.

____________________________________________

Natalie's POV

I walked into my room and turned on my light to see Jai sitting on my bed. I jumped a bit and laughed.

"Jesus Christ Jai. You scared me." I laughed feeling my heartbeat. He sat there with no expression on his face. Something was up.

I went to sit down next to him but he stood up and leaned back against my desk.

"Jai what's wrong?" I ask worriedly. He licked his lips before turning to face me.

"Why would you do this?" He asked. I was really confused.

"What? What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Don't play dumb with me. You know what I'm talking about!" He shouted.

"Don't speak to me like that! I haven't done anything wrong!" I shot back.

"Oh no! Not at all! Getting married to one of my closest friends behind my back is fine!" He shouted sarcastically.

"What?!" I exclaimed. He thought I was getting married to Tyla?