Painting

Natalie's POV

I woke up to the smell of pancakes. My eyes fulttered open and I saw Jai standing in the kitchen making pancakes. I got out of bed and slowly crept up behind him. His back was facing me so I knew he couldn't see me.

I wrapped my arms around him and he laughed.

"Morning princess." He smiled as he turned around.

"Morning chef Jai." I laughed. He pulled me towards him and held me tight before pecking me on the lips.

"I'm so glad we're finally on our trip." He admitted.

"Me too. And New York's beautiful." I added. He smiled making my heart melt before turning around and serving the pancakes.

_____________________________________

Since we landed late last night we came straight to the hotel and didn't get a chance to explore the city at all, so we decided to leave it for today.

After breakfast I went and had a shower, got dressed in ( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-set/BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFnk4Q21GQUZ1U2VTSlZ2eHFYNXM0Y1EAAAACaWQKAXgAAAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg ), brushed my teeth, straightened my hair and did my usual make up.

Jai grabbed my hand and pulled me out the door.

_____________________________________

We walked through the streets of New York pointing out every single little thing. We finished our hot gods and threw our rubbish in the bin before I saw something which caught my eye.

"Oh my gosh Jai. The Museum Of Natural History let's go pretty pretty please." I begged as I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist. He laughed and leaned right into my face, our noses jus touching.

"You're gonna have to persuade me better than that." He winked. I laughed before pressing my lips onto his. We had a quick make out session right there on the streets of New York before finally pulling away.

"That'll do for now I guess." He winked and I laughed as I pulled him by the hand inside the museum.

____________________________________

After going through half of the museum we decided to stop and grab a bite to eat. We sat down with our food and Jai offered me a bite of his chicken parmegarna. I took a bite and he smiled. He loved to baby me and I found it adorable.

"Ok, so, I reckon we visit whatever we find interesting while roaming the streets today and also go to Times Square. Then tomorrow we can go to Liberty island and Staten island because I know you wanna see if you can meet the Mob Wives. Then on our last day we can go to the Empire State building and Central park. What do you think?" He suggested.

"Oh my gosh yes. I love it. And if I actually get to meet one of the Mob Wives I might possibly faint. You know I watch their show religiously." I laughed and so did he.

"Oh trust me babe. I know." He laughed.

______________________________________

After the museum of Natural History we roamed the streets of New York giving in to all the street sales, taking heaps of photos and pointing out each and every single little thing.

"Hey Nat look. The museum of modern art. I know you wanna go." He smirked as he pulled me towards the entrance.

There were so many beaitful and unique artifacts. I was mesmerized and I even noticed Jai being quite interested in some of them.

One of the paintings in particular caught my attention ( http://www.osnatfineart.com/paintings/07-07/07-07-Untitled-3039.jpg ). I found it breathtaking.

I walked up to it and checked the price on it. $350. There was no way I could afford it. And I definetely wasn't asking Jai for it. He's already done so much for me.

*******************************

Jai's POV

I noticed Natalie staring at one of the paintings. She looked at and her eyes sparkled. I could tell she really wanted it. She waalked up to it and checked the price. From the expression on her face I could she couldn't afford it.

"Sir would you like any help?" A man asked from behind me. I turned to face and had an idea.

"Uh yeah actually. My girlfriend over there really loves that painting and I wanna surprise her with it but I can't buy it right in front of her. Are you open until later?" I asked. He chuckled and patted me on the shoulder.

"From the look in your eye I can tell you're deeply in love with that young lady. And with the way she looks at you I know she feels the same. Tell you what. I'll drop the price by $100. I can have it delivered to your residence all wrapped with a bow on top by tonight. As long as you keep her out until after 7PM everything will work out great." He offered.

"Thank you so much sir. That sounds amazing." I gasped as I shook his hand.

_____________________________________

Natalie's POV

Times Square was amazing. Everything was so lit up and everyone was in such high spirits. Suddenly Gangnam Style by Psy began playing through the speakers and nearly everyone moved to a certain spot.

It was a flash mob. Jai and I started laughing at how amazing it was. We ended up stuck in the middle of it so we were pretty much forced to join. But it was super fun though. I honestly had a blast.

__________________________________

Jai unlocked the hotel door and we both walked in. Lady barked and ran up to us as I turned on the light. I saw something wrapped up with a red bow on it on the bed.

Jai leaned back against the kitchen counter and crossed his arms and smirked.

"Jai what is this?" I laughed.

"Open it." He smiled. I grabbed the present and unwrapped it carefully. It was a painting. The painting I saw today.

"Jai this is amazing. How did you know?" I asked.

"I know you." He winked as he walked up to me and pushed me back onto the bed. He hovered above me and pressed his soft, warm lips onto mine.

Our lips moved in sync and his hand crept under my top. He licked my bottom lip and I granted him entry. Our tongues danced around each other as he unclasp my bra with one swift move. He pulled off my top and bra and threw them to the floor as I took off his shirt and threw that to the floor.

I never felt insecure about myself when I was with Jai. He knew how to make me feel special and I loved it. I love him.