Birthday party

Natalie's POV

We were all sitting in the boy's lounge pigging out, watching T.V. and playing with Lady. I noticed everyone looking at each other and slightly nodding and stuff as if they were up to something.

Oh god. It's my birthday and they're hiding something. Now i'm screwed.

"Hey Natalie. Mum needs us home for a bit. Dad's still at work and she needs help moving some stuff." Sydney explained lookingup from her phone.

"Alright. We'll be back soon." I smiled grabbing Lady and standing up. She got along really well with Lala and Buddy.

Everyone waved as we walked outside to my car. I had taken my driver's test today after the zoo and passed. I felt so free now.

_____________________________

"Here. Put this on and get ready for a little fun. We're still not done with you yet." Sydney wiggled her eyebrows as she handed me the presents from today. I laughed and walked into my room and started getting ready.

I walked out and saw Sydney in the lounge with Lady. She was wearing ( http://www.avenue7.com/MakeThumbnail.ashx?height=500&width=500&&file=~/Images/ComboImages/129224378413083955658d44f8-3119-4214-9243-4c3a83f44a63.jpg&qual=80 ) and looked amazing.

"Do I look ok?" I asked spinning around.

"Shit Natalie. Your gonna make Jai go crazy. He's so not going to be able to keep his hands off you." Sydney winked and we both laughed.

"Didn't mum need help though?" I asked as I suddenly remembered.

"No it's ok. I wanted to move some furniture around in the study but I changed my mind. It looks fine the way as it is." Mum shouted from the kitchen. She walked to the front door and kissed us goodbye before we left for the boy's house.

_______________________________

I noticed a lot of cars a few streets from the boy's house and thought someone was having a party or something.

I pulled up in their driveway and Sydney immediately pulled out her phone and began exting like crazy.

"You're break your thumbs if you keep texting like that." I joked and we both laughed. We both walked right in and walked down the hallway. The hosue was strangely quiet.

We both walked into the lounge and about a hundred people jumped up and shouted, "SURPRISE!"

I jumped back and music started pumping. The house was fully decorated and had heaps of food and gifts. It seemed like our whole year level was here. I stood there in shock as everyone came up to me and told me 'Happy birthday' and hugged me and kissed me on the cheeks.

8 familiar faces came up to me and hugged me tight. Luke was last.

"Happy birthday Natalie." He laughed.

"Luke did you do all this?" I asked.

"I owed you. And you deserve it." He smiled.

"Thank you so much. This party is awesome!" I exclaimed. Jai came and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"How has your day been?" He asked smiling.

"Perfect. Couldn't get any better." I replied smiling. He winked and leaned forward for a long kiss.

__________________________________

Jai and I were dancing together and had been for about half an hour now. Luke knew all my favorite songs and only played them. And I have a lot of favorite songs.