Misunderstandings

Natalie's POV

Did he seriously think I was getting married to Tyla behind his back? Where the fuck does he get this shit from?

"Don't fuck around Natalie! I heard you and Tyla at the cafe! Venue, decorations, don't tell anyone, I heard it all! I just can't believe you would do this!" He explained.

"Jai! I'm not marrying Tyla! He needed my help to plan a fucking party to celebrate your MTV deal you idiot! He told me not to tell anyone! God why would you think I would actually do something like that to you?!" I screamed. He stood there shocked at my words.

"Natalie, I'm sorry." He mumbled.

"Just get out." I whispered.

"Natalie I'm so sorry I-" He began as he walked towards me trying to hold me before I pushed him away.

"Get out!" I shouted. He was taken aback and stood there for a bit unsure of what to do. I walked towards the door and opened for it him.

"Please. I can't look at you right now. I'm sorry." I whispered. He walked up to me and stood a centimetre away from me.

"Natalie, I don't know what I was thinking. I've seriously fucked up and I feel like shit, but please don't block me out." He pleaded trying to hold me. I tried to hold in my tears but one slid down my cheek. He wiped it away with his thumb and pulled me towards him.

"Jai don't. I'm still mad at you." I mumbled into his shoulder trying not to laugh.

"I know." He slighly chuckled. I knew that I wouldn't be able to handle being away from him, but I still couldn't believe that he actually thought I would do something like that. I pulled away and looked up at him.

"Do you really think I would do something like that?" I asked.

"Honestly, no, that's why it upset me so bad." He sighed. I walked away from him and sat down on my bed.

"You don't trust me do you?" I persisted. He came and sat down next to me and tried to wrap his arms around me but I moved away from him.

"Jai answer the question." I demanded.

"Natalie, you know I trust you, but what would you think if you found out I wasn't telling you that I was going out to a cafe with one of your closest friends and then you hear me talking about planning an even and not telling anyone about it." He pointed out.

"I would ask you about it. I wouldn't just go and start throwing accusations against you." I replied honestly.

"Yeah that would've been easier. But you wouldnt've told me would you?" He asked.

"It was a meant to be a surprise. Of course I wouldn't tell you." I stated matter of factly. We sat there for a while in complete silence, unsure of what to sat to each other.

"So what do we do now?" He asked turning to me.

"I don't know. You don't trust me." I sighed.

"Natalie, I do trust you, I just didn't know what was going on." He repeated.

"So you just immediately jumped to the conclusion that I was cheating on you right?" I pointed out.

"Are we just gonna go round and round in circles?" He groaned.

"How are we supposed to be in a relationship without trust." I sighed putting my head in my hands. I felt his strong arms wrap around me and I gave in. I leaned into his shoulder and shed a few tears.

"I'm sorry princess. I don't know what came over me. I'll never ever speak to you like that again. I love you." He whispered kissing me on the forehead. He held me in his arms for a while in the comforting silence. I felt so safe in his arms.

"Prove to me how much you love me." I whispered in his ear. He smirked and crashed his soft lips onto mine.

____________________________________________

I woke up the next day and realised Jai wasn't there. I sighed and got up. As I walked past my desk I noticed something on it. I went up to my desk and saw a note. I picked up the note and read it.

Natalie,

I'm sorry about last night and I'm sorry about leaving before you woke up. I want to make it up to you, but you have to find me first. Look for a place that is full of colours and smells. It's business blooms in spring. I'll see you soon princess.

Jai xo

I laughed at how cute he was. He was doing this Justin Bieber style of course. I had a feeling of where this first clue was leading me to.

I went into the bathroom, had a quick shower, got dressed in ( http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-QmRZhsero0w/TiHnVuoXeTI/AAAAAAAAAK4/LCDk7Fa4Gp8/s1600/outfit_large_cfa98fa4-106c-4c60-907c-5baac34da477.jpg ), brushed my teeth, straightened my hair and did my usual make up.

When I went back into my room I decided to call Tyla before I did anything else. I rang him and waited.

"Hey Natalie."

"Hey Tyla, listen, I know you said not to tell anyone but I had to tell Jai last night."

"What? Why?"

"He knew I was lying about the Bridget thing and then he followed me and overheard us and he kinda thought that we were getting married behind his back. We got into a fight about it last night and I had to tell him."

"Oh jesus. He's delusional. Don't worry, I get it though. Are you guys alright now?"

"Yeah. We talked about it and I explained everything to him. I was mad that he thought I would do something like that but I'd probably think he was cheating on me too if I was in his position."

"Yeah true. Well since he knows about the party I reckon we should just cancel it."

"Are you sure? It was a great idea."

"I'm sure. Thanks for helping out thought. Sorry it caused all this trouble."

"It's fine. See you around."

"Alright bye."

"Bye." And with that I hung up.

I grabbed my keys and ran downstairs and out the front door to my car.