Name wars

Alli's POV

It's been a week since Jasmine and Natalie came out of hospital. They're both fine now and back to normal but Jasmine is still a bit down because of the miscarriage. She explained to Daniel that she was scared to tell him because she thought that he would leave her but he promised her no matter what he would never leave her.

"Alli and Beau Brooks?" The nurse called out. I snapped out of my daze and Beau grabbed my hand as we walked into the room.

"Hello Alli. How are you feeling sweety?" Dr Taylor asked.

"I'm alright. Feeling a bit sick and very drowsy." I sighed.

"Welcome to pregnancy." She laughed as did I. Beau helped me onto the bed then sat down and held my hand. Dr Taylor lifted up my shirt and rubbed some gel onto my stomach before setting up the machines. I turned to face Beau and he winked at me.

"You nervous?" I asked. He laughed and then nodded. I squeezed his hand and he squeezed back. Dr Taylor then put the monitor on my stomach and began moving it around. We could our little baby on the screen and a few tears began falling down my cheeks.

I noticed Beau was smiling and tearing up as well.

"Alright guys. Wanna known what this little monster is?" Dr Taylor asked with a wide grin on her face. Beau and I both agreed and she moved the monitor around a bit more before turning to face us.

"Congratulations you guys. You're having a girl!" She exclaimed. I gasped and Beau had the biggest smile on his face.

"I'll leave you two alone for a bit." She whispered as she walked past me.

"Thank you so much." Beau called after her before she closed the door. He stood up and helped me sit up.

"We're gonna have a baby girl." Beau smiled before he kissed me on the cheek.

"Our little angel." I sighed staring at the screen.

"You're gonna be an amazing mum." Beau winked.

"And you're gonna be an amazing dad." I immitated him and we both laughed.

_________________________________________

Beau and I had decided to organize a group dinner tonight so we could tell everyone the big news and start coming up with names.

Beau had already called Gina and she was over the moon. I would've called my parents or my family but I'm an orphan. I grew up in an orphanage. My parents died in a plane crash when I 3 years old. I only remember little fragments of memories but I know that they were good people and I really do miss them.

But I'm sure that they're watching over me and protecting me and I'm positive that they're very proud of me.

____________________________________________

Our whole group sat down and we all ordered.

"Ok. So... What's the big news?" Sarah urged and Beau and I both laughed. He turned to face me.

"Should we tell them?" I asked.

"Nah. Watching them in suspense in hilarious." Beau laughed. Everyone groaned and I finally gave in.

"Ok fine. Calm down. I'll tell you. Today Beau and I went to the doctor's for my ultrasound and we found out what our little baby's gonna be. It's a girl!" I exclaimed and everyone cheered.

Straight away everyone paid their bets and began coming up with names.

"Aubrey." Sarah suggested.

"No. Kylie!" Natalie exclaimed.

"Ciara!" Luke yelled across the table. They were really awesome names but none of them seemed right.

"How about Alexis?" James suggested. Beau and I turned to face each other and everyone went quiet.

"I love it." Beau admitted facing James.

"It's perfect." I smiled. Little baby Alexis.

_________________________________________

Natalie's POV

Jai and were sitting on my bed wrapped in each other's arms watching Wall-E. I found that movie adorable and so did Jai.

"I'm so happy for Beau and Alli. You can tell they're fangirling like crazy on the inside." I laughed and so did Jai.

"Yeah I know. And you can tell that Alli's really changed Beau. But in a good way." Jai added. I cuddled up to him more and felt safer than ever.

"Do you think I'm pretty?" I asked out of the blue.

"Why would you even- Come here." Jai pulled me off of the bed and we both stood in front of the mirror. Jai was standing behind me and he pointed to my entire body.

"See all of this?" He asked. I nodded and he wrapped his arms around me.

"That is the definition of perfection." He whispered in my ear. I turned around to face and crashed my lips onto his. He definetely deserved that kiss. Hopefully one day Jai and I could be fangirling like crazy over our own kids. I wish.