Goodbyes

Natalie's POV

We were all sitting in silence. No one had the nerve to say thier goodbyes just yet. I held lady tight in my lap. Jai had somehow managed to pull a few strings and she was allowed to come with us.

"Flight 481 to Los Angeles is now boarding." The lady announced through the speaker. That was Sarah's flight.

We all stood up and I realised we were all in tears. We each gave Sarah and tight and warm hug and said our goodbyes. She reached James last and he looked so beaten up.

"I love you Sarah. I'm gonna miss you so much." James whispered to her as he hugged her super tight.

"I love you too James. And I'll miss you heaps too. I'm gonna miss everyone. But I'm definetely gonna call or Skype whenever I can." She promised trying to fight back the tears. We said our final goodbyes and she walked over towards the security door.

She turned around waved to us one final time before giving her ticket and walking down the hallway out of our sight.

Beau had his arm around James trying to comfort him but it wasn't working too well.

"Flight 886 to New York is now boarding." The lady announced through the speaker.

Everyone came over to Jai and I and gave us huge hugs and said their goodbyes. I reached Sydney last and she looked really upset but tried to put on happy face.

"You have the worst poker face." I laughed and so did she. We engulfed each other in a warm and tight hug. We held each other for a bit before finally pulling away.

"I love you Natalie." She whispered.

"I love you too Sydney." I whispered back. I walked back over to Jai and he wrapped his arm around me and held me tight.

We said our final goodbyes and walked over to the security door. I picked up Lady and held her tight in my arms as we turned around and waved for the last time. I was going to miss Tainted so much. But I was also so happy that I was going around the world with Jai.

____________________________________

Sydney's POV

I needed to get my mind off not being to have Natalie around for 6 whole months. I called the girls and we arranged to go to a new club that's opening tonight.

I had a shower, got dressed in ( http://posting.clclt.com/images/blogimages/2012/06/14/1339686093-soul_outfit.png ), brushed my teeth, straightened my hair and did my usual make up but with black eye shadow as well.

By the time I was done I got a text from Alice saying that the girls were waiting outside. I botled out to the limo and jumped in.

"Hey girlies!" I cheered.

"Hey party animal." Joy laughed.

"Listen up girls. I need a fucking sick night out because Natalie left today for her around the world thing with Jai and she won't be back for 6 months and she also took her Lady so I can't remember her from that either." I explained.

"Then you'll need this." Alice winked as she handed me the ecstacy.

"I love you!" I shouted and we all laughed as I swollowed the pill.

____________________________________________

Natalie's POV

Jai and I both struggled to fall asleep on planes so we just sat awake talking, watching movies, taking photos and just chilling.

"I can't wait to see baby Alexis." I admitted.

"Wow if you're so excited about their kids what are you gonna be like with ours?" He laughed. He really wants to have kids with me?

"Our kids?" I asked.

"Yeah. I mean you're ridiculously gorgeous and i'm smoking hot so imagine what our kids will look like." He winked and we both laughed and I hit him in the chest.

"And I love you enough to be sure that you're the one I'm gonna marry." He whispered in my ear making me blush like crazy.

"Well I want twins." I told him.

"A boy and a girl. But the boy has to be older even by a few minutes." I added and he laughed.

"The girl's name can be Honey." He suggested.

"And the boy's name can be Ryan." I added and we both laughed. We both knew that we were serious at the same time though.

He wrapped is arm around me and I rested my head on his shoulder as he kissed my forehead.

"Trust me. I'm gonna make you mine. Permanentely." He whispered and I bit my lip smirking.

"How do you know I'll say yes?" I challenged.

"Because you can't resist this." He whsipered as his lips met mine.

I had a feeling he had something special planned for this holiday. I got butterlies in my stomach thinking about him getting down on knee, pulling out a beautiful diamons ring and asking for my heart.

He better hurry it up because now I seriously can't wait.