Sold

Natalie's POV

"Sydney! Let's go!" I called out from the kitchen. I closed the two containers of fruit salad and grabbed Lady's food.

"Lady! Food!" I called out as I poured the contents into her bowl. Lady came trotting into the kitchen and sat down in front of her bowl. I patted her on the and smiled.

"Eat." I commanded and she obeyed. Sydney walked into the kitchen and grabbe one of the containers of fruit salad. She was wearing ( http://www.thebeautyandbrains.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/2012-summer-outfit.jpg ), had her hair up in high ponytail with a side fringe and had her casual make-up on.

I was wearing ( http://www.ladycharmer.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/summer-outfit.png ), had my hair up in a high ponytail and had my casual make-up on.

"Pass the sugar." Sydney commanded. I laughed and passed it to her. It was our secret fruit salad special ingredient. We put a little bit  of sugar in the containers, grabbed our bags, said goodbye to our parents and jumped in my car.

"You ready?" I asked.

"Hell yeah!" She cheered as I drove off.

___________________________________________________

After an hour and a half od driving with music blasting from the speakers we finally reached the retreat. We got out of the car and 2 guys in uniforms came up to my car.

"Hello, welcome to Balinese Retreat. I'll take your bags and Mr Fortillo will take car of your care." One of them explained.

"Thank you." I smiled as I handed one of them my keys and the other one my bags. Sydney handed her bags over to the man aswell and we into the administration office.

We walked in and it was automatically peaceful. The relaxing smells of herbal scents flew through my nose. The calming sounds of the beach through the speakers brought back great memories at the beach.

We walked up to the front desk and signed in. They gave us our keys and schedules. Sydney and I were so excited but tried to stay calm that way we wouldn't disturb anyone. We found our room, checked the schedule and went off to get a seaweed wrap.

______________________________________________

Jai's POV

I was happy that Natalie was spending some quality time for Sydney but I really missed. I'll have to occupy myself until she gets back. I walked into Beau's room and sat down on his bed.

"Jai. I need your help. I found a few houses and I'm gonna go look at them today and I need your help with picking out the right place for me and Alli, and maybe, a kid." Beau explained. My head shot up and I looked at him in the eyes to see whether or not he was being serious.

"A kid?" I asked.

"She might be pregnant. We've kinda talked about a kid. She still has a month before she needs to do the test." Beau explained. I smiled at him.

"Congrats bro." I smiled hitting his arm. He laughed and we both got up. I agreed to looking at a few houses with him so I could occupy myself until Natalie comes back.

We looked at about 5 places and I didn't really like any of them and neither did Beau. As we were driving he slammed on the brake, pulled over and jumped out of the car. I jumped out of the car aswell and ran up to him.

"What the fuck?!" I shouted not knowing what the hell was going on. Beau was standing in front of an amazing house that was for sale ( http://images01.olx.com/ui/1/39/15/1363415_1.jpg ). Beau was completely starstruck.

"This is my house." Beau announced still staring at the house. I noticed a lady in a professional outfit holding a clipboard, a bunch of papers and a set of keys. She was locking up the house when I ran up to her.

"Excuse me. Hi, sorry, my brother over there is interested in take a look at this house." I explained. She looked at me with a tired yet sympathetic look on her face.

"I just finished my last tour of this house for today, but I'm sure I can fit in one more. Come on." She smiled. I waved at Beau and he came over as we walked into the house.

It was amazing. There was heaps of space yet it was still comforting and cosy. It had a fireplace, air conditioner, pool, 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, double garage and heaps more other cool stuff. It was almost the perfect place. But then there was one thing we were worried about.

"How much?" Beau asked cringing.

"One million dollars." She sighed. Beau looked really dissapointed.

"But, I can set up a payment plan for you. You'll pay rent for this house every week but that money will all slowly be paying off for the house. You'll keep paying until it's completely paid off." She explained. Beau's face lit up and he grinned widely.

"How much per week?" He asked.

"For this place, $350 a week." She smiled. Beau looked a me for approval and I nodded. He turned back to the lady, who's name we learnt was Ashley, and held out his hand.

"Sold." He smiled as she shook his hand. He filled out a bunch of forms and turns out he's the only one who's willing to pay that much fot place. Apparently Ashley was looking for the right home owners to explain the payment plan to. She didn't think anyone showed that much passion for the hosue as much as Beau.

_______________________________________

Sydney's POV

I have to admit I've had a blast all day. Natalie and I have done just about everything that was available today. We got a seaweed wrap, acupuncture, shiatsu, took a yoga class, took a meditation class, got our hair and nails down and got a facial. It was so relaxing and cleansing both physically and mentally.

We were sitting on the floor of our room eating fruit salad, drinking vitamin water and bringing up old memories.

"Ok, what about that time when you, Bianca and Chance wanted to walk across the thick mud in our school uniform and good shoes in the rain and I wouldn't go so you guys ditched me and I didn't know where I was so I called the cops and they said 'sorry we aren't a taxi service'?" Natalie laughed.

"Yes! Why did you call the cops?" I asked laughing.

"Because I was lost and you guys ditched me and I was 10!" She explained. We both cracked up laughing and went through heaps more memories before we got tired. We got into bed and fell asleep almost immediately. It's been a long and tiring day.

But most of all, it's been a good day.