Protect me

Natalie's POV

Tonight was our last night on the ship. We've had so much fun this past week all together. We had our occasional fights and disagreeements but got them fairly quickly.

Tonight we were having dinner in the fancy french restaurant on board called L'appétit De Fantaisie which mean Fancy Appetite.

We sat down and looked through the menus before finally deciding and ordering our food along with a bottle of white wine which has now become a dinner tradition for us.

"Ok so I've got really exciting news-" Sarah began before Skip cut her off.

"You're pregnant!" He exclaimed and we all laughed as Sarah hit him in the chest.

"Oh my god it's just like when I announced my modelling contract." Sydney laughed at the memory and so did everyone else.

"Anyway! Remember on Natalie's birthday when Alli asked us what we wanna do with our future?" Sarah asked.

"Yeah." We all replied in sync.

"Well, I said that I wanted to go on a world tour. And with my fame rising, I'm going on tour!" Sarah exclaimed.

"Oh my god that's amazing! When are you going?" Jasmine asked.

"At the start of next year." Sarah replied. James looked really upset but he was putting on a happy face. He probably doesn't want her to go.

"Aww. Does that mean that you're gonna miss the wedding?" Alli asked.

"Nope. I'll be in Vegas that entire week." Sarah smiled.

"Well congrats Sarah. Hopefully your tickets will sell out like crazy and hopefully you'll still remember us all when you're all rich and famous." Beau laughed raising a glass on wine to Sarah.

"To Sarah!" We all cheered in sync as we clinked our glasses.

______________________________________________

Jai and I were lying in bed watching 21 Jump Street and eating chocolate when I turned to him.

"You know James was really upset tonight." I told him.

"I know. I spoke to him afterwards. He says he doesn't want her to leave and he won't be able to leave school to go with her. He's worried she'll find someone else who's better than him." He explained.

I rested my head on his shoulder and he wrapped his arm around me.

"I don't think I'd be able to handle being away from you." I admitted.

"I think I'd die." He laughed.

_____________________________________________

Sydney and I were sitting in our rooms at home. I grabbed my phone and sent a text to James asking him if he was alright. He admitted that he wasn't and went on to tell me about how he's really insecure and is worried that she'll find someone else and that he really loves her and doesn't want to be away from her but this is her dream and he doesn't wanna ruin it for her.

I felt so bad for him but didn't know what to do. I told him that he should speak to her but he didn't want to make her feel bad for going on tour. But after a little bit of convincing he finally gave in.

I decided to go out and take Lady for a walk considering I hadn't spent time with her in a week.

___________________________________________

We were about half way around the block when someone pulled me back and smashed into a wall.

"Ow! What the fuck!" I shouted. I looked up and saw a guy with a sickening look in his eyes.