Hidden past

Jasmine's POV

I gasped and took a step behind Daniel when I saw his face. Chills ran down my spine and my heartbeat increased rapidly.

"What.. What are you... What are you doing here?" I stuttered.

"I came back to see you. I just wanted one final night. But I see you're occupied." Jayden rolled his eyes.

All the memories of what he had done to me came flooding back into my mind. Jayden took a step towards me and Daniel took a step towards him.

"Back off." Daniel warned in a cold voice.

"And what are you gonna do about it?" Jayden challenged ending up right in Daniel's face.

"Beat the living shit out of you, that's what." Daniel shot back.

"I'd like to see that happen. I do kickboxing and I've got a fight coming up soon. At the end of the night you can challenge someone. Meet me at Moonee Valley racecourse centre next Saturday at 7." Jayden explained.

"I'm fighting there that night aswell. I guess I'll see you there." Daniel hissed through his teeth. They glared at each other before Jayden turned to face me, winked and then walked off.

"Are you alright?" Daniel asked as he turned around to face me. He stroked my cheek and I looked him in the eye.

"Daniel are you crazy? Jayden's dangerous. He...." I trailed off not wanting to tell Daniel the truth.

"He what? Jas what did he do?" Daniel asked worriedly.

"Uh.. N... Nothing." I stuttered not looking him in the eye. He put his hand under my chin and lifted up my face forcing me to look him in the eye.

"Jasmine. Tell me right now." He demanded. I took a deep breath before beginning my story.

"Jayden and I dated when I was 16. He was really manipulative. He wanted me to hae sex with him but I was still a virgin and didn't want to. At least not with him. He was usually a real jerk and everything but I thought considering it was a serious situation he'd be understanding. He wasn't. He took advantage of me and 3 months later I found out I was pregnant. I was kicked out of the house for 6 months and had an abortion. After that he started stalking me and spamming my phone, e-mail, mailbox, facebook, twitter, everything. He tried kidnapping me a few times but I made sure I was never alone so it never worked. I got a restraining order against him but he didn't care. He violated the order and ended up in jail but then when I confessed to the cops what he did they locked him up in prison for what wass meant to be 15 years. But now he's back and he won't stop till he gets me. Daniel you can't fight him. He's killed people before. He won't fight fair. You can't fight him. Please. I can't lose you." I sobbed as Daniel pulled me into a tight hug.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked.

"I didn't want to lose you and I thought it's be too much baggage." I admitted.

"Babe I love you. I don't care about your baggage. I just wanna be with you and protect you." He explained.

He held me in his arms for a while before we got back to the car and drove off home.

________________________________________________

Natalie's POV

I slid down the huge water slide determined to beat Jai who was in the lane next to me. I couldn't see a thing as the water splashed into my face.

We reached the bottom and I stood up to see who had won. Jai.

"Cheater!" I shouted and he laughed. We gave our mats to the next people in line and walked off. Jai wrapped his arm around me and was still laughing.

"Go away. I'm mad at you." I grumbled trying to hold a straight face.

"Don't worry baby. I'm sure one day in the near future you'll beat me at something. Maybe Connect Four." He laughed and I hit him in the chest.

"You're so competitive." I pointed out.

"But so are you." He smirked.

"Touche." I laughed as we walked over to the other water slides.

Jai had taken me to Adventure Park today because the weather was really hot. Even we were stopped a few times by fans we still had an awesome time together.

_____________________________________

Jai and I were sitting in his room when I suddenly had an idea.

"Jai has anyone said anything about an engagement party for Beau and Alli?" I asked. He looked up from his laptop screen and thought for a second.

"No I don't think so. Why?" He asked.

"We should throw them an engagement party." I suggested sitting up straight.

"Like a surprise engagement party?" He asked closing his laptop.

"Yeah. We can have it tonight since it's new year's eve. It'll be really cute." I continued.

"Ok cool. We'll plan everything now like food, people, place and stuff and then I can book and order everything and you call everyone and set things up." He suggested.

"Deal." I smiled holidng out my hand for him shake.

"No we deal with things differently." He winked leaning forward and crashing his lips onto mine. In the middle of the kiss Luke burst through the door before stopping.

"Jai have you- Oh... Nevermind..." He mumbled closing the door and walking away.

"I'm gonna kill him." He laughed.

"Why? Because he disturbed this?" I smirked before leaning forward for another kiss. Like always I could feel him smiling throught it.

______________________________________________

Jai and I had planned everything for tonight. We were having a boat party on a huge boat we hired for the night. It was in the perfect place to see the fireworks when they begin tonight.

Jai dropped me off home so I could get ready. I had a shower, got dressed in ( http://media-cache-ec5.pinterest.com/upload/88172105174728181_SrjvrynV_c.jpg ), brushed my teeth, straightened my hair and did my usual make up.

I grabbed my bag and ran out to my car where Sydney was waiting.

She was wearing ( http://followpics.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/262686590735434804_FC4yWvjl_c.jpg ), had her hair straightened and had her usual make up done.

"Hey Syd. You look good." I smiled as I put on my seatbelt.

"You too sis." She laughed as we drove off.