Find your way to my heart

Natalie's POV

I walked up to the florist which was the place where I was pretty sure I was meant to go to first. The man at the counter was holding a sign saying;

I'll love you until the last rose dies

The man handed me 9 real red roses and 1 fake one. It was so cute. I thanked the man and he also handed me a little note which read;

A Lady used to live here

"The boy loves you." The man called out smiling.

I laughed and headed off to the next destination.

_________________________________________________

I walked into the pet shop and the girl at the front winked at me as she was holding up a sign saying;

You kill me with your puppy dog eyes

The girl handed me a bottle of Mariah Carey's perfume, which Jai knew was one of my favorites and I had recently run out, and a little note.

Your number one weakness besides me

As I went to walk out the girl from the front came over to me.

"I love the whole Justin Bieber style thing. He's cute. And definetely a keeper." She laughed and so did I.

_______________________________________________

I got to the candy store and a little girl came up to me holding a sign.

Your my sweety

I giggled and the little girl handed me a box of Forerro Rocher and another little note.

Find your way to my heart

I wasn't exactly sure what it had meant but then it clicked. As I was walking out of the store the little girl ran up to me.

"Excuse me miss?" She began.

"Yes sweety?" I smiled getting down to her level.

"Is the boy who told me to give these to you a prince?" She asked so innocently. I laughed and put her hair behind her ear.

"Yes he is." I smiled.

"And are you a princess?" She continued.

"I will be soon." I whispered and she giggled. She gave me a tight hug before I left the store. She was so adorable.

__________________________________

I got out of the car and ran to the entrance of the heart maze. I saw red flower petals and candles lit up on the ground as a path. It was kind of dark now and it looked amazing.

I followed the trail until I reached the middle of the maze which was in the shape of a huge heart where there were heaps of candles and flower petals. There was a table in the middle with 2 chairs on either side. I looked around but couldn't find Jai.

Suddenly I heard a guitar playing behind me. I turned around and Jai was standing there playing his guitar. He was playing to the beat of Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars.

I felt myself blushing a very deep shade of red and he sang the entire song. When he finished he came right up to me and crashed his lips onto mine. We shared an amazing kiss.

When we pulled away he looked at me deep in the eyes.

"I love you so much Natalie." He whispered.

"I love you too Jai." I whispered back. He smiled and pulled me over towards the table.

He had made my favorite food, ravioli cabonara. I loved it when Jai made it for me. It seemed like everytime he made it for me it would always turn out perfect.

"Jai this all so amazing. Thank you so much." I smiled.

"Anything for my princess." He winked and I felt myself blush a little. He knows what makes me blush and always uses it against me.

___________________________________

After we finished eating it was really dark. I looked up at the sky and saw that you could see the stars really well from here.

"Come." Jai held out his hand. I took it and he led to the stairs which lead to the roof of the shelter of the stage. Jai lied down on the roof and so did I. I rested my head on his chest and he wrapped his arm around me.

I could hear his heartbeat and it was music to my ears.

We lay there for a while trying to find the different tessalations trying to name the stars.

"I think that star's my favorite." I pointed to a bright star which really stood out for me.

"You know that one's named Natalie?" He pointed out.

"No it's not." I laughed hitting his chest.

"No seriously." He laughed with me before he pulled out a piece of paper.

"I made sure of it." He whispered handing me the paper. Jai had named a star after me. An actual star.

"Jai, this is amazing. Thank you so much. You're the most amazing boyfriend ever." I babbled before he cut me off with a kiss. A kiss which led to make-out session which led to.... Well... You know....

I definetely did forgive him though. Not only did he apologise and mean it, but he also went above and beyond to prove it. He really cared about me.