Smiles all over

Alli's POV

The sunlight poured in through the cabana window. I turned over to find a glowing, shirtless Beau smiling at me.

"Morning wifey." He smiled.

"Morning hubby." I laughed. He leaned over and gave me a quick kiss before we both got out of bed.

I walked into the bathroom and turned on the water in the shower. As the hot water drenched my body the shower curtain opened causing me to jump a foot in the air.

"What are you doing?" I laughed as Beau stepped into the shower.

"Saving water." He smirked stating matter-of-factly.

"You're such a smart ass." I laughed.

"But isn't that why you married me?" He winked and I smiled. It was true. I married him because he was a smart ass, a know-it-all, an idiot and annoying. But that's why I love him.

_________________________________________________

Sydney's POV

"What do you think?" Hal, our realtor, asked. Luke and I turned to look at each other and smiled.

We had been hunting for apartments all week and we finally found the perfect one. I nodded and Luke turned to Hal and held out his hand.

"We'll take it." He smiled and Hal shook his hand.

"Great. Congratulations. Here are some forms you have to fill in and your keys." He explained handing us the paperwork and sets of keys.

We filled them out and shook his hand before he left leaving us alone in the empy apartment. Luke turned to face me with a huge grin on his face and I jumped into his arms.

"I'm so glad we're finally moving in together." I whispered.

"Me too Syd." He whispered back before letting me go.

"But when can we properly move in?" I asked.

"Today." He smiled.

"What? Luke the place is empty and it's 10 o'clock in the morning. I doubt we'd be able to finish everything by tonight." I pointed out.

"You underestimate my power." He smirked in a deep voice causing me to crack up laughing.

We went and hired a truck and picked up all the furniture we bought in advance from each store and took it to the apartment. Luke called Daniel and James and I called Jasmine and they agreed to help us.

We set up all the furniture and then began puting everything into place. By 7 o'clock we were finished and sitting in our lounge room eating pizza and drinking Red Bull. We thanks Daniel, James and Jasmine when they left and went to put on a movie.

As we were watching Zombieland, Luke had me wrapped in his arms under the blanket on the sofa.

"Told you." He smirked and I hit in the chest causing us both to start laughing.

__________________________________________

Natalie's POV

Jai and I had picked up a whole heaps of those celebrity home's maps and were on a mission.

We had been driving around for ages and we had no idea where we were going as I hopeless at reading maps but still insisted on guiding him.

"Jai I told you to go left not right!" I repeated.

"You said right!" He shouted.

"Oh my god just keep driving and hopefully you'll get us somewhere." I mumbled.

"What was that?" He challenged as he glanced at me.

"Oh I know you heard." I rolled my eyes. We kept arguing and driving until we finally figured out where we were going and Jai turned to me smirking.

"You're so hot when you're mad." He laughed.

"Oh shut up." I laughed with him hiting him in the chest. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer to him as he kissed me on the forehead.

Our fights never lasted long. We'd argue, go silent then start laughing and forget it even happened.

Throughout the whole day we met heaps of celebrities and got their autographs and photos with them. We also met heaps of Janoskianators who went crazy when they saw us. I found it so adorable.

_________________________________________________

Alli's POV

Honolulu was so amazing. We spent the whole day either shopping or at the beach.

The sun was setting and Beau decided we should go out to eat at a restaurant that was right on the beach.

The tables were right next to the water and the sun set looked amazing from here.

As we were eating our food and talking we heard music beginning to play. The music was very Hawaiian and definetely caught mine and Beau's attention.

Beau stood up and held out his hand for me. I laughed as I took it and he pulled me towards where everyone was dancing.

We had so much fun dancing and the little kids were adorable as well. Beau was making them laugh by being his usual self. Some of them were even fans.

I was still in shock that I was pregnant and on my honeymoon with my amazing husband, Beau Peter Brooks.

I was definetely living out my fairytale and had no regrets what so ever.