Home sweet home

Natalie's POV

The pain. The stinging sensation. I winced as the blade crossed my stomach. I pulled it off my skin and examined the damage.

"Shit!" I whisper shouted as I saw how deep I had cut myself this time. I grabbed my secret towel and tied it tight around my stomach. I lay on the bathroom floor with tears streaming down my cheeks. This stress release technique has now become an addiction.

I need help. I need... help... I.. need... he-

__________________________________________________________________________________

"Alright! Up! Now!" Mum shouted opening my blinds and trying to hold in a laugh as I struggled to open my eyes. I sat up and squinted at the light.

"Why?" I moaned. She walked over to me and lightly tapped my cheek as a joke.

"Because it's moving day stupid. Do you remember where we're moving to?" She asked me as if I was 5.

"Umm... Glenroy? Holy shit! Sydney get up!" I yelled running into Sydeny's room.

"What the fuck? Piss off." Sydney moaned as she threw a pillow at me. I could hear mum and dad laughing from the lounge.

"Sydney Anne Davis! In the words of Beau Brooks, wake the fuck up! Today's moving day woman! Moving day!" I yelled earning myself another pillow to the head. She just didn't get it.

"Sydney. We are moving today. Moving to Glenroy, home of the Janoskians." I explained slowly. Her eyes shot open and she jumped out of bed sending me into hysterics.

I ran into the bathroom and quick shower before getting dressed and brushing my teeth and put my long brown hair up in a high ponytail. I then applied a little bit of foundation, mascara, lip gloss and blush.

I walked into Sydney's room and sat on her bed.

"How do I look?" She asked, turning away from her mirror to face me.

She was wearing a cute outfit and had her sleek black hair down wih a side fringe. She also had on a bit on foundation, mascara, eyeliner and lip gloss.

"Awesome." I smiled.

"What about me?" I asked standing up.

"Cute." She nodded before turning back to her mirror to fix her hair.

"Girls! Let's go! Movers are here to grab the last minute stuff!" Dad shouted from the kitchen. I ran into my room to grab my handbag before running into the kitchen where dad was making us sandwhiches.

We grabbed our sandwhiches and jumped in the car. I ate my ham, cheese and tomato sandwhich then put my earphones in my ears and zoned out.

________________________________________________________________________________

The car came to a slow halt. I pulled out my earphones and opened my eyes to reveal a beautiful house.

"Do you like it?" Mum asked.

"I love it!" Sydney exclaimed fangirling.

"This house is amazing!" I gasped. Sydney and I turned to look at mum. She started laughing then waved which gave us the signal to go inside. Sydney and I bolted into the house and ran upstairs to our rooms.

"Mum!" Sydney and I shouted in sync. She came upstairs and laughed at our confused faces.

"What's with the furniture? What happened to our old furniture?" Sydney asked.

"Well your dad and I thought that we needed a completely fresh start. So we replaced everything. We already had your rooms set up and it shouldn't be that difficult to figure out whose room is whose." She explained.

Sydney and I nodded. We figured out whose was which room when we saw my style of furniture in one room and Sydney's style of furniture in another.

"Hey mum, do you reckon Syndey and I can go down to Broady shops for a bit?" I asked with a fake innocent smile on my face. Mum laughed and lightly slapped me on the cheek.

"You idiot! Yes! Go! Go hunt the Janoskians!" Mum shouted as she walked down the stairs laughing.

I turned to Sydney who shared the same devilish grin as me before we bolted out the front door