Disneyland

Natalie's POV

Since tonight we were leaving America and the weather here in Orlando was amazing, Jai and I decided that today would be the best day to go to Disneyland.

Jai pulled up into the parking lot and spent about 10 minutes trying to find parking before he finally did. We got out of the car and Jai grabbed my hand as we walked up to the ticket booth, and, just like on our first date, he wouldn't even let me pull out my purse.

As I went out to pull out my purse he snatched my handbag and held it away from me as he paid for both us. The girl at the ticket booth started laughing and gave us our tickets.

"Again with the guy thing?" I laughed.

"You know most girls complain that guys don't pay for anything." He chuckled.

"But I'm not like most girls." I pointed out.

"And that's why I love you." He winked before giving me a kiss.

We were determinded to visit every single attraction during the time that we had here today, no matter how big this park is.

We started off with Alice In Wonderland, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage, Indiana Jones Adventure and Matterhorn Bobsleds before we decided to go and get something to eat.

Jai thought it'd be a good idea to make today the same as our first date, so he even got us the exact same food we ordered.

We sat down eating our pizza and talking.

"Who would've ever thought that we could go from that amazing first date to right now." I sighed.

"Me." He grinned a stupid grin and I started laughing as we contiues to eat our pizza. After we ate our pizza we decided to save the dessert to later and move on to the rest of the park.

"Haunted House?" Jai suggested.

"Ok." I sighed. As much as I was addicted to the paranormal I was still scared really easily by it all.

"Don't worry. I'll protect." Jai whispered and I laughed.

"Wow. That makes me feel so much better." I smirked sarcastically.

We sat in the buggy next to each other and the ride proceeded. It turns out it wasn't that scary but it was really fun. The paintings popping out, the dead following you, the freaky sounds and awesome special effects did pay off.

After the Haunted House we decided to go on Space Mountain and then Splash Mountain. Once we were done with all the main rides and attractions we thought it would be good idea to go and visit the aracades and such.

We began with the Starcade where Jai was determined to beat me and I was determined to beat him. We kept score of how many games each of us and in the Jai bet me by 3 more winning games.

After that we headed over to the Innoventions where I was dying to go to because Honda had their own exhibition where theyw ere presenting the first ever robot, Asimo.

We walked in and the Honda exhibition was right near the entrace. We snuck through the crowd of people and ended up at the front where we had the best view.

The host did her presentation before letting people go and meet the robot and get photos and videos of it.

Jai and I went and stood next to Asimo as the photographer got our photo. We had taken photos with Disney characters and from the all the rides and attractions and were going to pick them up at the end.

"Hey Natalie. Look." Jai called out as he pointed to one of the exhibitions. It was the Dream Home designer. We ran over to it and listened to the instructions before beginning to build our dream home.

"Wait so how many bedrooms are we having?" Jai asked again.

"4. Because we've got our room, 2 bedrooms for our kids and then a guest bedroom." I explained matter-of-factly.

"Ok but the house is white." Jai added.

"Deal." I smiled and we continued to build our house. When we were done we were given a disc which we could keep which had our dream home in it.

"Dessert?" I suggested realising I was starving.

"I thought you'd never ask." He laughed and went off to find waffles, just like on our first date.

_______________________________________

After dessert we went to go and pick up our photos from the gift shop. As we were waiting for our photos to print we decided to look around the gift shop a bit.

We agreed we would only buy a few things but that ended up failing. We bought most of the store. From hats, to bags, teddies, snowglobes, clothes, photo albums, jewellery, matching items and heaps mroe other stuff.

One of my favorite things that we bought was the bride and groom Mickey Mouse hats.

We got our photos and the stuff and headed to the car where we put as much as we could into our suitcases before driving off to the airport.