Valentine's day

Alli's POV

"Now?" I asked again.

"No." Beau laughed. Beau had blindfolded me and was leading me somewhere but I had no idea where he was taking me and he wasn't giving me any clues.

"Now?" I repeated.

"Be patient." He laughed. We kept walking for a few more minutes until I felt like I was walking on sand. I could hear the sound of the ocean waves mvoing back and forth and I could feel the chilly yet refreshing wind against my skin.

"Ok. Now." Beau gave in and I took off my blindfold. I gasped when I saw a giant picnic set out on the beach with candles and rose petals everywhere.

"Happy Valentine's day." Beau whispered in my ear before I turned to face him and he crashed his lips  onto mine. We shared an amazing kiss before he grabbed my hand and led me over to where the picnic was.

He handed me a glass of white wine, the same one we had everytime we were with Tainted, and we clinked our glasses before having a small drink. Even though I was pregnant, one little glass wouldn't hurt.

We ate the food which Beau had made and even attempted to play that game where you have to throw the food in the other person's mouth and they have to catch it. But we failed. Epically.

"By the way. I have something for you." Beau remembered.

"Go on." I laughed. He reached into one of the picnic baskets and pulled out a black jewellery box.  Oh god. He didn't.

He opened the box to reveal a beauitful necklace ( http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41-dU6Dj-hL._SY300_.jpg ). He took it out of the box and came and sat down behind me and put it around my neck.

I looked down at the necklace and held it in one hand.

"Beau, this is beautiful. Thank you so much." I gasped and Beau laughed.

"Anything for my wifey." He winked and we both laughed.

"And I have something for my hubby." I winked and handed him a black box. He opened it up and found the watch he hadn't shut up about for 2 months ( http://images.bidorbuy.co.za/user_images/107/1795107/1795107_120903190016_14400.jpg ).

"Oh sweet! Thanks babe!" He exclaimed giving me a kiss.

_________________________________________

Luke's POV

Sydney and I were doing better than ever. And now that it was Valentine's day I wanted to make it extra special.

"So where exactly are we going?" Sydney laughed.

"Right here." I smiled as I parked the car.

We got out and she laughed when she saw we were at a pier. I grabbed her hand and walked with her towards one of the boats. The captain greeted us and we got onto the boat.

I led her towards a dinner table where we sat down and her favorite meal was served to her.

"Do you always go to these extremes?" She laughed.

"You'd be amazed at what I'd do to keep that gorgeous smile on your face." I winked and she blushed.

After we finished eating I reached under the table and pulled out my ukulele. She laughed as I began playing it for it for her. I sang What A Wonderful World as I played and I could tell she loved it.

After I finished I immediately leaned forward and kissed her giving no time for a reaction. As I was kissing her I pulled out something from my pocket. As soon as I pulled away I waved two concert tickets in front of her and she gasped.