Birthday outing

I felt something sit on my bed. Slowly slowly it came closer and closer to me.

"Natalie..." A familiar voice sang as I was smothered with kisses.

"Come on brithday girl... Wake up..." Jai sang as he continued kissing me all over my face. I tried to hide my smile but it didn't work.

"I know you're awake angel. Come on. Open your eyes. I need to see them." He whispered right in my ear as he began nibbling on my earlobe. I giggled and opened my eyes to see his beautiful smile.

"Happy birthday gorgeous." He smiled leaning forward for a long and passionate kiss. We pulled away and I sat up.

"Maybe it should be my birthday everyday." I laughed. He stood up and held out his hand for me. I took it and he pulled me out of bed and into his arms. He wrapped them around me tight and held me for a while.

I loved being in his arms. I felt so safe and secure. But most of all, I felt loved.

"I'll be back. I'm gonna go have a shower." I told him as I grabbed my outfit (pic). He sat down on my desk chair and began going through my books.

"Have you seriously read all of these?" He asked.

"Cover to cover. Some of them even multiple times." I explained. He looked through the rest of my books until he found my notebooks. I've got so many of them. They're all full of stories, ideas, poems, songs, notes, reminders, thing I have no idea of what they mean. I always have a notebook on me.

He began flicking through them as I went to have a shower. I got dressed, brushed my teeth, straightened my hair and half way down with my make-up when I noticed Jai standing in the doorway.

"Why do you wear make-up?" He asked and he came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I guess it's like a security thing. Jus a few touch ups here and there and I feel alright to go out." I explained. He took my little brush out of my hand and turned me around to face him.

"You don't need any of that. You're beautiful." He whispered. I blushed and he laughed.

"You definetely don't need blush." He joked. I laughed and then turned back around to quickly finish up before going walking into the lounge.

"Happy birthday bitch!" Sydney shouted as she ran up me and hugged me.

"Thanks Syd. I can always rely on you for my daily compliments" I laughed as I hit her arm.

"Happy birthday!" Mum and dad shouted in sync as they came up to me and hugged me so tight I couldn't breathe.

"Can't. Breathe." I gasped as they hugged me tighter. They laughed and finally let go.

"Yay! Now you're finally 18!" Sydney cheered as we began doing a happy dance together. We all laughed and mum got us all to sit down on the couch. Mum went into her room and came back out with her hands behind her back.

"So now that you're 18 and you can take your driver's test, we thought it's only fair for you to have your very own car." Mum announced as she handing me the keys. I was in complete shock.

"Oh my gosh! Are you serious! Thank you so much!" I gasped as I gave them a huge hug. The keys were for a Mazda 3.

"You can't get the rest of your presents until later today though." Jai told me.

"Aww. No fair." I moaned. Everyone just laughed while we headed out into the driveway. Right there in our driveway was a red Mazda 3. I ran up to it and immediately got in the driver's seat.

"This is amazing! Thank you so much!" I exclaimed. I was about to start the car before Jai took the keys out of my hand.

"I don't think so. You still don't have your license. I'll drive." He suggested. I sighed before giving in. Sydney, Jai and I all got in the car and drove off to a huge park where everyone agreed to meet up.