Baby shower

Sydney's POV

Luke and I walked around the baby store unsure of what exactly we were doing.

"Ok so they're having a girl so we should get soemthing pink." I suggested.

"Yeah but what?" Luke pointed out.

"I'll ring Natalie." I laughed and pulled out my phone and rang her.

"Hey Syd what's up?"

"Hey Nat. Listen Luke and I have no idea what to get for the baby shower tonight. What's everyone else gotten. Like what else do they need?"

"Everyone's pretty much bought most of the things they need. Oh no wait, no one's bought a baby seat yet. Probably cause they're the most expensive. Can you guys get it? If not I'll ask someone else to get it and you guys can just them some more clothes and toys and stuff."

"No we can get it. And we'll get like a teddy or soemthing as well. Anyway thanks Nat. I'll see you tonight. Bye, I love you."

"Bye Syd, I love you too." I hung up the phone and walked back over to Luke.

"We need to get a baby seat, which is kind of pricey but necessary and no else will buy it and they also won't be allowed to leave the hospital with Alexis without the baby seat so yeah." I explained.

"Nah we'll get it." Luke smiled.

"And I kind of also said we could like a little teddy or something." I admitted.

"You are so pricey." Luke laughed.

"I doubt you have a problem with it." I winked before he moved closer to me.

"I never said I do." He whispered just before crashing his soft lips onto mine. Our lips moved in sync before he licked my bottom lip begging for entry. I smirked at the power I had and decided to tease him a bit by not letting his tongue in. He groaned and I smirked again before finally giving in and letting our tongues dance each other.

__________________________________________

Alli's POV

Natalie was always planning us parties and celebrations and yet even though everyone always thanks her we never do anything for her.

"Beau I have an idea." I prompted and I sat down on the couch next to Beau.

"Oh god." He mumbled and I hit him in the chest as we both laughed.

"Shut up! Anyway you know how Natalie is always throwing everyone parties and stuff? Well even though everyone always thanks her I still don't think it's enough. Why doesn't the whole group throw her and Jai a goodbye party? She'll really love it." I explained.

"Alright. But Natalie's the best party planner. Who's gonna handle it all?" He asked.

"Me." I replied matter-of-factly.

"Are you sure?" He asked unsure.

"You underestimate my power." I smirked before we both went into the car and took off for our baby shower.

________________________________

"Hey guys." I smiled as I greeted everyone. There were presents everywhere, people mingling, waiters walking around offering food and drinks. It was amazing.

"Natalie you've gone all out once again. Thank you so much gorgeous." I pulled her in for a hug and she laughed.

"Don't worry about it. I love planning parties. Ever since I was little I always planned my birthday parties, christmas parties. easter parties, new years parties, the works. I was never allowed to have the parties but just planning them was fun enough." Natalie explained.

"Well you get to plan them and you've done one hell of a job." Beau winked before also pulling her in for a hug.

__________________________________

Natalie's POV

"Here." Jai held a strawberry in front of me. I opened my mouth and he fed it to me. We both laughed and I ate it before he kissed me.

"Thanks baby." I smiled.

"Anything for my princess." He winked.

"How do you think Alli and Beau are gonna be as parents?" I asked.

"I reckon Alli will be a really responsible yet fun mum and Beau will be... Well, Beau." He laughed and so did I.

"How do you think we'd be?" I asked.

"Well you would be the best mum ever and I would be the best dad ever." He smirked.

_____________________________________

Alli's POV

After the party Beau and I thanked everyone and especially Natalie for putting it all ogether once again and then loaded everything up to the car and drove home.

"Shit Beau, I just realised we still fix up Alexis' room." I pointed out.

"Oh yeah. We'll go to the store tomorrow abd pick out colours and furniture and stuff and then I'll call the boys over and they'll help me put it together." Beau suggested.

"Ok cool. I'm so glad we're gonna have our family." I smiled as Beau rubbed my stomach.

"You scared for when the day comes?" He asked.

"Scared, excited, nervous, worried, happy." I laughed.

"Don't worry. I'll be with you through the whole thing." He whispered.

"You don't mind if I break your hand?" I laughed and so did he. We lay in bed wrapped in each other's arms. I was literally living out my fantasy. About to be married to the most amazing guy alive, pregnant with a baby girl and beginning my awesome life. I just hoped there wouldn't be too many big bumps on the way.