Framed

Sydney's POV

That's it. I can't handle it anymore. I need to speak to Luke. I need to know what we are. Does he care about me? Or am I just some random chick he's got a fling with? I have to know. I just have to.

I decided to ring Luke.

"Hello?" Luke answered even though he has caller ID. Strange.

"Umm, hey, it's me, Sydney, you know you have caller ID right?" I laughed.

"Uh.. Yeah.. I just.. Um.." He stuttered.

"Oh Lukey. Hang up already. I miss your lips." I heard a familiar voice in the backround. Felicity.

"Luke. Please tell me i'm hearing things right now!"

"Sydney, listen. I just-"

"Luke what the fuck?! What did I do?!"

"Sydney just let me explain. Please!"

"Exaplin what?!"

"Come over my house and we'll talk. Please?"

"Fine." And with that I hung up. I can't believe he's with that bitch! I swear to god if she's there when i am she's going down.

I was already ready so headed straight towards Luke's house.

_______________________________________

I knocked on the door and he almost mmediately answered it. He pulled me into a tight hug and kissed me on the forehead. I pushed him away, closed the door and stood there.

"Talk." I hissed.

"Sydney. I'm so confused right now. I really like you. I don't know if you like me but i really really like you and I want you. I need you. I don't know what we are but iwant us to be more than just a fling. Felicity just came by as soon as you rang and tried to hook up with me. I don't care aout her. I care about you. All i'm trying to say is, Sydney, will you be mine?" Luke stammered. I smiled and him and leaned forward until our lips. We pulled away and he smiled.

"I'll take that as a yes." He whispered.

______________________________________

Natalie's POV

I heard loud banging at the front door. Jai and I were sitting on the couch watching the Simpsons. I got up and he followed me to the door. I opened the door and 2 cops were standing there.

"Yes officers?" I asked worried.

"Are you Natalie Davis?" One of them asked.

"Yes." I replied. They turned to look at each other and nodded before they turned me around and began handcuffing me.

"Natalie Davis you are under arrest for several crimes committed recently such as attempted murder, drug dealing, theft, assault and breaking and entering." One of them explained tightening the handcuffs.

Jai ran to my aid and stood if front of the cops.

"What the fuck? Get your hands off her! That's impossible!" Jai shouted but they just pushed him out of the way.

"Ms Davis you have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be held against you in the court of law, you have the right to an attorney, if you cannot afford one, one will be appointed to you." The other cop went on.

"I haven't done anything! I swear! It wasn't me! Please!" I screamed trying to break free but only causing myself more pain from the handcuffs.

"Natalie. Don't worry. I'll sort this out, I promise." Jai whispered kissing me before the cops pulled me away and put me in the back of the cop car. Jai jumped in his car and followed us to the police station.

______________________________________

The interogation room was just like in the movies. Cold, dull, freaky, quiet. I hated it. After about 15 minutes Jai bursted through the door.

"Jai!" I shouted wrapping my arms around him now that i didn't have my handcuffs on. I began sobbing in his chest.

"Shh. Natalie. It's gonna fine. Trust me." He whispered just like when we were at the hospital.

"Jai why am I in here? I didn't do anything. I swear. You believe me right?" I stammered.

"Natalie. Calm down. Yes, of course i believe you. You wouldn't hurt a fly. But i know why they think it's you. Your real parents are have framed you. They left your baptism necklace at the explosion, your finger prints of pieces of material found at the latest crime scenes." Jai explained.

"What? How? There's no way they couldv'e gotten my fingerprints!" I gasped. Jai held me tight as I sobbed into his chest.

"Natalie. You used to live with them. They'll have some sort of clothing or whatever which has your fingerprints on it. But don't worry, just explain this whole situation to the cops and they'll have to believe you." He insisted.

Suddenly 2 officers burst through the door making me jump a few feet in the air. I was shaking from shock and terror. What if they don't believe me? What if my real parents go after Jai and Sydney and everyone else while i'm locked away in a prison cell?

"Mr Brooks we are going to have to ask you to leave while we speak to Natalie." One of them ordered. I tightened my grip on Jai and was determined not to let him him leave my side.

"No! He can't leave! Please!" I shouted.

"Natalie. Shh. Just for a bit. I'll be waiting right outside when they let you go ok? I promise. Trust me." Jai whispered kissing me on the forehead. I took a deep breath before nodding. He walked outside and the 2 officers sat down and so did I. I read their name tags and tried to relax.

"Ms Davis, or should I say Ms Brexton?" Luitenant Coil asked.

"I don't go by the name Brexton anymore. I was adopted and am now a Davis." I explained.

"Ms Davis did Mr Brooks explain to you why you're here?" Luitenant Maxson asked.

"Yes." I replied.

"Do you have anything to add?" Coil persisted. I was unsure as to whether or not i should explain everything and risk the lives of the ones I love or keep my mouth shut and hope they don't do anything while i'm in prison. It's now or never.

"My whole family has been taking off on me ever since I was little. When I was 6 I watched my parents murder some people who they owed money to for drugs and weapons. My mother realised that i had seen it all and told me that if I ever told anyone she would kill everyone I love including myself. When I was 14 they both took off because off drugs and alcohol and money they owed. Sydney Davis was my best friend and her family was like a second family to me. They adopted me just as I was being transferred into an orphanage. They already knew the story. I don't know how, but i'm positive that my real parents know that i've said something. They're after me. Please. You have to help me." I went on.

Suddenly 2 people burs through the door. Two people who took my breath away. My parents. My real parents.