Date night

James' POV

I spoke to Veronica and Sarah about Luke's idea and as hurt as they both are, they both agreed. Tonight I'm taking out Veronica first. I was so nervous and yet I had no idea why. The boys came over to help me get ready and to try and calm me down since they knew how nervous I was.

"James pipe the fuck down." Jai laughed.

"Stop watching Jenna Marbles!" Luke shouted and we all started laughing. Even without trying they knew how to calm me down.

I looked at my watch and realised it was time to go. I wasn't gonna take Veronica to just a simple dinner and a movie. I was gonna be more romantic than that. I said goodbye to the boys and went out to my car.

______________________________________

I got out of my car and saw Veronica waiting for me. She hadn't seen me yet so I quietly walked up behind her and covered her eyes with my hands.

"Guess who." I whispered and she giggled before removing my hands and turning round to kiss me.

"So what are the plans for today?" She asked smiling. I held her hands and swung them side to side.

"The fun is in the surprise." I winked and wrapped my arm around her as we walked off. I had planned everything out down to the tiniest detail. I wanted it to be perfect.

We were close to the beach which was where I had planned everything to be. I had told her we were going to the beach so she had brought her bathing suit and stuff.

"Wanna go for a swim first?" I suggested. She nodded her head violently and I chuckled. 

We found a spot on the beach and set down all of our things before taking off our clothes since our bathing suits were underneath.

 We spent most of the afternoon just playing around at the beach. Tanning, water fights, eating ice-cream, just enjoying each other's company.

After the beach I took her to a cute little cafe which was near the beach. I really wanted to talk to her about the whole Sarah or Veronica situation since I felt so bad.

We sat down and ordered before I turned to her. 

"Look, Veronica. I feel really bad about all this. I don't wanna have to put you through this, but I honestly do love you both and this is really difficult for me as well. I guess what I'm trying to say is I'm sor-" She cut me off by holding a finger up to my lips.

"James. It's fine. I mean yeah I am kinda sad about it but I mean you're the sweetest guy in the world to do something like this. So thank you." She smiled.

Veronica and I had a lot of fun today. Which was only going to make things a lot harder for me.

_______________________________________________

I had Veronica's date today during the day, but now at night it's time for my date with Sarah. I felt butterflies in my stomach as I saw her walk out of her front door. She was wearing a sexy short black dress with black high heels.

"Hey." She smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek as she got into the car.

"Hey. You look really beautiful." I winked at her.

"Aww thank you. Well you look pretty handsome." She giggled as we drove off.

I was taking her to the movies and then her favorite restauraunt. As soon as we walked into the movie theatre a huge mob of fans ran over to us screaming and crying for photos and autographs.

I lost Sarah in the crowd as I was trying to keep up with all of the fans. How did theye ven know we were here? 

After about half an hour of dealing with fans I managed to escape with Sarah. We realised we had already missed most of the start of the movie so we thought we should just skip it and head over to the restauraunt. So far not so good.

On the way to the restauraunt yet another thing happened. One of my tyres went flat. Kill me now. I gave Sarah my coat and I tried to change the tire as fast as I could. It suddenly began raining creating huge puddles all over the road. 

A huge truck drove right past us going right through a huge puddle soaking both Sarah and I.

"Fucking hell!" I shouted kicking the tyre. I checked the time on my phone and realised that we had missed our reservation as well. And that restaurant was impossible to get into even with a reservation.

"James calm down." Sarah began trying to relax me.

"I can't calm down Sarah! I wanted this night to be perfect! This is a mess!" I shouted.

"James! It doesn't matter! All I care about is being with you!" She shouted back at me. 

I pulled her into my arms and crashed my lips onto hers, feeling those same sparks I had craved for so long. 

She was right. We didn't need a fancy, special, perfect night out together. All we needed was each other. 

I'm pretty sure this decision has made itself.