Letting loose

Daniel's POV

I'm sitting on Beau's desk chair staring at the number on my phone. I've been deciding whether or not to call Jasmine. Will she even remember me? Will she care? Well she did give me her number so that's something... Right?

"Skip. Just fucking call her." Beau laughed.

"And what am I supposed to say?" I laughed.

"Say yeah it's Daniel, I was wondering when you're free so we can go out sometime." Beau suggested.

I sighed and called her number. It kept ringing and I was about to hang up before she answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey Jasmine, it's Daniel from the ice-skating rink the other day."

"Oh. Hey. I'm surprised you called."

"Well I must've asked for your number for a reason right?"

"I guess so, but what would your reason be?"

"I was wondering when you're free so maybe we could go out sometime?"

"I don't know. I barely know you."

"Then how come I have your number?"

"Because it's everyday that a good looking guy asks for a girl's number right in front of her strict dad."

"And it's not everyday that i'm gonna ask you out. So, what do ya say?"

"Well i've got an ice-skating competition today and then training all week."

"How about I come to your competition and when you win i'll take you out?"

"Deal. It's at the ice-skating rink where i gave you my number, but on the other rink at 2 o'clock."

"Alright cool. I'll see you there."

"Ok. Bye."

"See ya." I hung up and jumped out of the chair cheering. Beau laughed and pushed me.

_______________________________________________

I paid the guy at the front and walked in and took a seat. I sat and watched the first few performances which were pretty good. Some were partners and others were individuals. I spotted a few mistakes and tried not laugh. The judges were pretty harsh though. I tilt to the side a little bit and you lose like 7 points.

"Next up we have Jasmine Lillis doing a solo act." The commentator announced. Finally. She skated out onto the rink looking flawless. She was wearing ( http://www.themall.ph/images/2012/9/11/michitomi/51934f0f3d43f0cd48f3a30fef0eda62.jpg without the jacket ). She looked gorgeous.

She seemed kind of nervous while she was skating onto the rink. I noticed she was holding a hula-hoop aswell. She nodded at the DJ and began. ( The routine http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3n_-dGU5V2w&feature=fvwrel ).

I was blown away. She was so confident on the ice. I cheered the loudest for her when she was finished. She turned to look at the crowd. When she noticed me she smiled.

_____________________________________

The show finally finished and se ended up winning 1st place. I headed backstage to find her. I looked around and found a man shouting at her.

"You messed up the entire routine!" He shouted.

"Dad! I got it right! I won 1st place! What more do you want?!" She shouted back earning her a backhand. Her cheeck immediately turned red. I wanted to say something but was unsure what would happen to her if some guy who has her number yelled at her dad.

He walked away cursing under his breah leaving Jasmine with a trophy in her hand. I took a deep brearth then walked up to her.

"Hey. You were so amazing. You deserve more than a trophy." I smiled. She looked up at me and blushed. Too cute.

"Thanks. I could've practised a bit more though." She trailed off.

"Look. I don't know what your dad's definition of perfection is. But I know mine is looking at me right now." I smirked. She blushed again and I laughed. I could tell that she was stilltense about the competition and her dad.

"Come. I'm taking you out." I said as I stood up and held out my hand.

"Oh.. No.. I can't... I..." She stuttered before I cut her off.

"It's not a question. I'm telling you we're going out." I laughed. She sighed and took my hand as she stood up.

"I'm just gonna get changed and then I'll meet you outside?" She suggested and I nodded.

__________________________________________

She came outside looking flawless. She was wearing ( http://media-cdn.pinterest.com/upload/45036064993317823_xFUISR34_c.jpg ), had her hair up in a messy bun and had very light make-up on.

"Wow. You clean up nice." I winked.

"Shut up." She laughing hitting my arm.

"You seem a lot more chilled now." I pointed out as we began walking.

"Well my family isn't around so I guess i'm alright now." She sighed. Now I was confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I love ice-skating, but my parents don't exactly like it, but my dad still makes me practise a lot and pushes me over the edge all the time. My little brother is a little shit who gets all the attention for being nothing but a rude, disrespectuful spoilt brat. And although Nathan and I are pretty close, he's still scared of our parents so he'll be rude to me in front of them to get in their good books and I get that but it's gonna stuff him up bad in the future when he can't suck up their ass anymore. Today was also the last time i'm allowed to ice-skate. My dad said that if I didn't do good today then I can never skate again." She explained.

"Are you really gonna stop?" I asked.

"I have no other choice." She reminded me.

"Sure you do. You can skate whenever you want. You can do whatever you want." I prompted.

"How so?" She asked not seeming convinced. I smirked and grabbed her hand as we raced down the street.

___________________________

I took her all around the city getting her to do crazy things with me. We did a bunch of Janoskian things, made up a few stuff and just let loose. She was a blast.

We were walking around in her neighborhood now eating ice-cream. We reached her housre and she stopped.

"Thanks Daniel. I had an awesome day." She admitted blushing.

"No problem. I had fun too. Hopefully we can do this again." I suggested.

"That would be great." She agreed biting her lip. I couldn't take this anymore. It was now or never.

I leaned forward and my lips met hers. I kept kissing her and our lips began moving in sync. I put my hand on the back of her head and held it and I pushed more forward. She moaned slightly and I smiled. I licked her bottom lip begging for entry and she accepted. My tongue danced around hers until the front light turned on.

I pulled away and she was blushing like crazy.

"See ya." I whispered in her ear kissing her on the cheek.

"Bye..." She stuttered waving.