Jerome imagine

A/N
Ugh this is so short but I thought it was super adorable sorry about the shortness :(

"(Y/N)? Will you marry me?" Jerome asks getting down on one knee holding the small jewelry box in his hand.
"Jer- Jerome. You deserve do much better." You mumble. He gets off his knee and kisses you softly.

"You deserve better than me (Y/N). I'll love you to the end of time but even after I will love you. I will fall in love with you 365 days each year plus one in a leap year. The next girl I will love more will be our baby girl. No one is more perfect than you (Y/N). If you can't see that then let me show you, because I love you so much. Please be my wife." He gets back down on one knee holding your hand. By then tears of joy stream from your face and you nod.

"I love you to Jerome." You whisper hugging him firmly after he puts the diamond ring on your finger. "Forever."
"Forever my queen." He holds you as everyone around you all cheers and applauds. It was as if everything else melted away and it was just you two by yourselves. You loved him so much and you've never been happier in your life.

A/N
THIS SUCKS POOP BUT I THOUGHT IT WAS CUTE SO WHY NOT SORRY ITS SO SHORT BUT ITS THE THOUGHT THAT COUNTS OKAY? OKAY.