Your first date preference

Vik:
You and Vik had been best friends for awhile that is until he asked you on a date which you immediately responded yes to. It was only fitting he take you to your guys favorite spot in the park under a tall tree watching the birds and talking about random things enjoying a good laugh until you left and got ice cream.

Lachlan:
When you met Lachlan you both immediately hit it off and you gave you his number. He invited you to dinner one night and you both ended up sitting in a booth next to each other talking and laughing the night away at Chipotle's.

Rob:
You served the man his coffee but before he left he asked when your shift ended making you smile and tell him. He handed you his number telling you to call him so you could meet up and you both ended up walking around the bustling city sharing different stories and chuckles, and ended in him buying you lunch.

Mitch:
Mitch was a close friend to Jerome, who was your brother, so when you started talking you had to do it in secret. Your first date was him sneaking in because your very protective brother and you both ended up on the floor having a Netflix date and cuddling eating the pizza and chocolate he brought.

Jerome:
Ahh Jerome. He has such a free and childish spirit so he ended taking you to an arcade where you two played a bunch of different games together ,with him trying to show off, and ate pizza. Sure, seems kiddish but to you and Jerome it was just right.

Preston:
A classic movie and dinner date. Most people say "oh well your first date shouldn't be a movie because you don't talk" but you guys didn't need to talk. Whenever the boy kissed the girl he would kiss your cheek and your hand never lost contact. But after the film you both went to eat dinner at a nearby diner and shared a milkshake with two straws. Cheesy, but you guys were the perfect cheesy couple. Just because it's cheesy doesn't mean there's no love.

A/N
I'm taking a small break from imagines because the ratio of preferences to imagines is a lot so I'm going to try and even the ratio out

Comment what preference you'd like to see please :D