Mitch imagine for Katelynn

Lachlan is in here lol

"Good news." Mitch whispers snaking his arms around my waist making me giggle. I just finished ordering pizza for dinner. A classic.

"What?" I ask feeling him rest his head on my shoulder.
"I finished my videos early you have me the rest of the night. What do you want to do?"
I shrug my shoulders trying to think of something. What about my bucket list? Something we can do must be on there. (Ya these probably aren't on your bucket list xD)

1. Get married
I don't think we want to do that tonight...

2. Get a pet shark and call it Bruce.
fish are friends. not food.

3. Enter a crowded elevator and say "now you all are probably wondering why I've gathered you here."
That would be cool

4. Find the true meaning of wumbo.
I wumbo. He wumbo. She wumbo, we, it, wumbo! Wumbology the study of wumbo! (this brings back memories of 7th grade...)

5. build a blanket fort.

"Why don't we build a blanket fort?" I suggest. He smiles and nods.
"Let's see who can get the most blankets." He challenges me making me smirk and nod. "one. two. three!" We run different directions around the house searching for blankets.

I quickly find two in a closet and three more in the laundry room and also grab the basket hoping to make it easier to carry them. I take the three off the bed we shared and walk to Lachlan's room.

His door was closed probably meaning he was recording so I enter ailments seeing him talking to Mitch. "Why do you need my blanket?" He asks arching an eyebrow.
"It's a competition with Katelynn will you please just let me take it? I'll return it before you go to sleep. I promise." I quickly maneuver behind him grabbing the blanket hoping Mitch didn't notice. Before leaving I wave to Lachlan who smirks slamming the door. "Yo!" Mitch shouts making me chuckle racing back to the main room.

Soon Mitch comes on with many less blankets then I. "I win!" I shout excitedly. "Do I Win anything?" He smiles and kisses me on the cheek.
"There's your prize."
"I was hoping for one on the lips." I falsely pout making him smirk and kiss me on the lips making me smile. "You also have to get the pillows." I tell him a making him groan in response.

"You suck!" He yells at me making me laugh. Soon he comes back in with pillows in hand and we start setting up the fort.

Soon the fort is set up and we crawl in looking at the tv. "What should we watch, m'lady?" Mitch asks making me roll my eyes. Why is my boyfriend such a goof?
"I'm not sure." he starts scrolling through Netflix and starts with the Disney movies. "Oh! Lion King." He smiles at me and selects Lion King and it starts playing.

"Crap. We forgot snacks." He pauses the movie and gets up. "I'll be right back." After about five minutes he comes back with a bunch of candy bars and a bowl of popcorn in his hand. How does he have so much candy? I take a Hershey bar out of the stash and unwrap it thanking him. Soon Circle of Life starts and Mitch and I cuddle up listening to the music.

(Lion King spoilers)

As Mufasa falls of the cliff Mitch starts crying stuffing his mouth full of popcorn. "It gets to me every time." He sniffs sobbing quietly as Simba walks up to him.
"You're going to eat all the popcorn." I smack his hand as he goes for another handful laughing.

"Don't judge me." He sobs grabbing another handful.
"I'm going to make more." I tell him grabbing the bowl from his hand returning to Hakuna Matata.

All of the sudden the doorbell rings scarring both of us. "Lachlan!" Mitch yells pausing the movie. "Can you get that?" After a second Lachlan comes in groaning. He walks over and opens the door smiling finding the pizza guy.
"Oh pizza." He smiles.

"Money is on the table!" I yell to him. After a second he comes back in with a pizza box. "You can have it. Were covered." He smiles taking the pizza box back to his room.

"He's so weird." Mitch mumbles.
"I heard that!" Lachlan yells making me laugh.
"Whatever!"

Soon the movie ends but we sit cuddled with each other. "Thanks Mitch." I say kissing him.
"No need. One of the best nights of my life."