eye colour preference

So I've seen some of these and thought they were cool so I'm doing my own
basically how it works is that every member will have an eye color next to their name and if your NATURAL eye color is that color then that's like who you're matched up with
I didn't choose based on my eye color or any of my friend's eye color btw

Brown: Jerome
People with Brown eyes tend to be very fun and happy and will love even when they aren't supposed to. You and Jerome would get along since your spirits are both upbeat and naturally enjoy a good time.

Blue: Preston
People with blue eyes are kind hearted and look for people like themselves. You can easily find those qualities in him and even though he has brown eyes, he knows you have just as much goodness in your heart as he does in his.

Green: Lachlan
People with green eyes are always up for an adventure, but still don't mind having a lazy day on the couch. Their hearts are warm and always enjoy something that can make them laugh. Cheeky Little Lachy would always offer you an adventure and make sure to crack a few jokes on the way making him easy to love for you, but he loved you just as much.

Hazel: Mitch
People with hazel eyes are courageous and independent. They don't fall often, but when they do, they do it hard. That's exactly what happened when you met Mitch, and his fall wasn't far from yours.

Gray: Rob
People with gray eyes tend to be busy and buzzing with energy, but are very gentle and wise. You found Rob and your heart knew he was the one. The way he was just like you made your heart grow a soft spot and it was easy for both of you to fall in love.

Other: Vik
Your personality could be anything, but no matter what, Vik would love you. No matter what you were like, as long as you loved each other you both knew everything would be okay. You both would do anything for the other and loved each other more than anything.

Comment your eye color :D
mine is brown but like a really dark brown black in some light