Protective brother pt 2 (pls answer question at end)

Rob (Jerome)
Some of Rob's friends were meeting us for dinner later tonight so I started to get ready. I put on normal clothes, but Rob told me it was so fancy place so I change my shirt but keep my jeans. My hair was fine, but I quickly comb through it and grab my phone and a bit of cash. Never know.

"(Y/N)!" I hear Rob shout from outside the bathroom door. "How long does it take you to get ready?" He complains making me roll my eyes applying chapstick.
"I'm a girl, what do you expect?" I laugh and get on my phone for the next five minutes just to annoy him. That's what sisters are for right?

After I feel I've annoyed him long enough I exit the bathroom him holding up his phone in my direction. Ugh. He knows how much I hate being in his vlogs. "And this is my sister finally coming out of the bathroom."
"Of f**k off." I curse jokingly making him pretend to be offended putting his hand on his chest.
"(Y/N)! I'm going to tell mom."
"Come on Rob." I smirk arching an eyebrow and crossing my arms over my chest. "If you guys think I'm bad then you should hear him on the road. One time thing guy cut us off and he totally exploded throwing-"
"Okay that's enough for now," he says pushing me out of the view making me laugh. "I'll record some later hopefully because we're going out to lunch with the guys so talk to you all later." He outro said glaring at me. "You just cost me more editing!" He whines making laugh hard.

"You brought it on yourself." I smile checking my social media quickly before we head out.

We arrived the restaurant with everyone waiting for us with drinks. The only available seats were next to each other. I recognized Preston but not the guy next to him. Before I can claim it Rob sits across from Preston. Dang it. I'd rather sit across from a person I knew, but hey, the guy I'm sitting across from looks nice. "You're Rob's sister right?" He asks me and I nod. "I'm Jerome." He holds his hand out across the table and I shake it responding with,
"I'm (Y/N)."

"Do you like what your brother is in to?" He asks before taking a sip from his drink. He's probably trying to start small talk so I go along.
"Not as much minecraft, but maybe like GTA or COD." I explain shrugging casually. "But I'll play almost any game."
"We should play sometime." He grins.
"I'd be up for the challenge, but I won't go easy on you."

"And neither shall I." I slightly smile trying to hide my pink cheeks and take a drink.
"Hey Rob, your sister is really pretty." Jerome compliments making me blush.
"Yeah, but don't think about anything like that. You are not taking her to your hotel room."

"Aww." Jerome falsely pouts.
"Why not?"
"Because!..." He trails off trying to form correct words. "I don't want her losing her virginity!"
"Oh please," I laugh. "I lost that a long time ago." I kid making his eyes widen.

"WHAT? WHEN!"
"I'm kidding. You are so overprotective."
"No I'm not!"
"Um ya, you kind of are."
"Whatever." He scoffs rolling his eyes making Jerome and I laugh.

Lachlan (Preston)
"Hey mate!" I hear Lachlan downstairs greet one of his friends and I flip trying to find something to watch. Some of his friends were coming over and he told me to stay in my room. I mean it was okay with me. I had my chips and drink with with my tv, phone, and free wifi. Life was pretty good and it will be for the next few hours.

My stomach grumbles loudly since those chips didn't last long and are now in the afterlife. I quickly text Lachlan saying I'm just getting a snack and Im not going to annoy him and his friends, but I really should...

When I enter the living room I hear Lachlan and two other guys watching some horror movie. Wow they scream like girls. When Lachlan sees me walk in he glares but the other two just smile. The one on the floor had a sweet smile while the one on the couch had a shy one.

"Relax Lachy I'm just getting a snack." I explain rolling my eyes and walking into the kitchen and grabbing a chocolate milk and a bag of popcorn.

"Hey why don't you join us?" The brunette asks. The other guy had black hair. I nod noticing Lachlan's red making me snicker.

The only open spot was next to him on the floor so I take it and he grabs a handful of popcorn. "My name is Preston." He explains holding out his hand that wasn't holding popcorn.
"(Y/N)."

"I'm Vik." The black-haired boy greets and we shake hands then Lachlan starts the movie up again. It wasn't scary at all. I don't get why they were scared, seriously.

The popcorn was gone so I get up and make another bag since I wasn't going to miss anything good. All of the sudden they scream again making me roll my eyes smiling at their cuteness, besides my brother of course. (just sibling banter) I walk back into the room and set the bowl back on the ground everyone immediately reaching for a handful.

The movie was slowly, yet surely, coming to an end and I'm so glad because it seriously sucks. Finally, it rolls the credits making me sigh out in relief. "What (Y/N)?" Lachlan asks with a cocky smile. "Was it too scary for you?"

"Quite the opposite, actually." I respond crossing my arms over my chest. "That was a poor excuse for a horror movie."
"I was scarred by it." Preston comments shrugging his shoulders getting a nod from Vik.

"Want to watch another so I can hold you hand?" I taunt making him smile and nod.
"Well then, we sure as hell aren't watching another." Lachlan quickly states making Preston and I blush. "There will be no hand holding between you two. Got it?" He explains giving us a glare. We both nod slowly inching our hands closer until either we touch or Lachlan stops us which he does. "No!" He commands slapping the top of our hands.

"Aww come on Lachy. Just one minute." I plead giving him my puppy dog eyes.
"Fine. But anything else and you're out Arsement

Vik (Mitch)
Fan after fan after fan came up asking for Vik to sign whatever. One girl asked him to sign her boob. ugh. People are gross... and perverted.

It all resulted to me sitting in a chair behind him playing on my phone that is until I hear a deep voice ask, "sign this?" The voice was deep and alluring and I look up seeing Mitch, one of Vik's friends, pointing to his forehead.

"Okay." Vik responds leaning forward.
"Banter! Banter!" Mitch exclaims running backwards right before the sharpie touches his forehead. Vik clutches his stomach chuckling along with Jerome who was sat beside him. "I'm Mitch." He holds his hand out towards me and I shake it.
"Jerome." Jerome also holds his hand out which I also shake.

"(Y/N)."
"Has anyone ever told you, you have nice eyes (Y/N)." Mitch compliments making my cheeks grow hot and Vik glaring at him.
"Hey, stop making lovey do ey eyes at my sis." Vik defends me making me roll my eyes.

"Oh come on Vikky. I'm an adult now." I explain making him shake his head.
"As long as you and I are living on this earth I will always be your big brother. Even when you die I'll be protective." He states sternly making me laugh.

"Would it make you feel better if I told you I believe you?"
"Kind of."
"Whatever you say big bro."
"Can I kiss her now?" Mitch ask making Vik immediately shake his head the other three of us laughing out butts off.

Question: I don't really want this book going on forever so I was thinking I'd make one more preference and finish all the imagines I have lined up for other plus maybe one more ship or something and the. End it take like a month break or something then publish a whole new book basically just like this (with maybe a few minor changes) and do it like that. Would that be okay with guys?