Rob imagine Super Bowl Special!!!

A/N
I realized I haven't updated this in forever then Rob posted the above photo on ig and the idea came to me. It's short and I might put out another part after the games done and the winner is announced let's say if I get two votes before the end of the game I'll upload a second part plus this is really short but I think it's adorable but I'm Ya I'm working on a new preference and a certain special for a certain upcoming holiday *wink wink nudge nudge*
See ya later love Ya <3
I'll post the second part tomorrow I promise

It was Super Bowl Sunday and Rob and you invited everyone for a big party. you had your Seahawks (sorry if your Pats just go with it :P <3) jersey on and the bowl potato chips in hand.
"Uh.. I don't think these will work..." Rob says from the kitchen. You set the bowl down on a nearby table and walk into the kitchen.

Chocolate icing sits all over the counter top and all over your boyfriend's face and his Pats jersey. (lol he might not be a pats fan idk) You laugh as he licks his finger putting down the icing covered butter knife.

On the counter horrible looking football shaped cookies sit on the cutting board.
"What did you do to this poor cookies!" You chuckle picking up the knife and trying to make them look at least decent.
"I'm not sure." He laughs dipping his finger into the tub of icing and smearing it on your cheek laughing.
"You. Did. Not." You say trying to sound angry even though you really weren't. He runs around the kitchen when you pick up the tub of icing ready to hit him back.

You ready yourself for the throw by grabbing out of the tub and throw it hitting his shirt. "Score for the Seahawks!" You cheer laughing throwing your hands in the air.
"You just ruined it!" He whines a smiling forming at the corner of his lips.
"It'll wash out." You explain trying to finish the cookies.
"Fine. But I want a hug." You eyes widen at his want and you start running trying to avoid his dirty shirt. "Come here (Y/N)!" He laughs chasing you around the kitchen.

You don't stop still running from your dirty boyfriend laughing, but get caught off guard. He takes advantage and tackles you into a hug making you squeal. "I got you." He whispers smiling and kissing you. You kiss back but pull away looking down at your dirty football jersey.

"Rob! You ruined it!" You pout, but he pulls you into another hug resting his head on yours.
"It'll wash out." He laughs quoting you. You roll your eyes playfully and you both change clothes before the guests arrive.