Preston imagine for Kaylia <3

A/N
I'm sorry this one is really bad I'll make another if you want Kaylia

Kaylia's POV
I sat on the couch scrolling through random social media liking a few pictures, favoriting a few tweets, etc. etc. etc.

I sigh of boredom since no ones home to talk too. Well Preston's here but he has to record a butt load of videos since were going on some vacation with his family soon so he has to stock up on videos.

I plug in my headphones and decide to make a sandwich. Maybe I could make Preston one but eh I'm lazy. (😂 I don't think you are just part of the story <3)

Imagine Dragons blared through my headphones as I started making my lunch jamming to the beat. Music was my second favorite thing besides Preston but I'd make music a sandwich any day.

I grab my items out of the fridge still humming along to the beat. Man, I was really getting into it. It was fun and it wasn't boring so hey, one problem solved but my stomach still grumbled for food so I continue making my sandwich.

I feel someone grab my hand and spin me around taking one plug out of my ear and putting it in his. "Nice dance moves." Preston laughs into my now free ear dipping me kissing my forehead.

"You're so cheesy." I roll my eyes and he lifts me up. I kiss him again and continuing making my sandwich turning the music off.
"I know." I start putting all my sandwich making stuff away turning around seeing Preston eating half of it.
"Preston!" I shout. "That was my sandwich." I laugh at his face and grab the other half and take a bite.

"I was hungry. I thought you wouldn't mind."
"I don't.... not really at least." I sigh. "You're so weird sometimes."
"I know. But I know you love it."
"No. But I love you." He smiles again and kisses me with a mouth full of sandwich.