Rob imagine for Ash

IM TAKING THREE REQUESTS NO MORE IM SORRY SCHOOL STARTS IN LIKE A MONTH AND. I HAVE SUMMER READING AND SO MUCH GOING ON AND I WONT BE ABLE TO READ MUCH IM SORRY BUT THATS WHAT IM DOING (I request no Preston or Mitch because I've literally had/ have like six for them but if you'll die if it isn't Preston or Mitch then I'll do them for you)

Note: you said hockey Ash but I know like barely anything about Hockey so I just did ice skating

Rob's POV
"Come on Ash!" I encourage skating on the ice with ease.
"I'm new to this." She defends herself.
"Yeah, but hey, it's been five minutes from the last time you fell." She glares at me and if it had a degree it would definitely melt the ice. I was trying to teach her to play hockey but before you can play, you must learn to actually skate.

"I suck at this." She whines as I skate over. "Can we quit? I'm getting nowhere."
"Come on." I grab his hips keeping steady and push us both forward. (don't trust me I've never skated before xD) "Put an even amount of balance on both your feet. Don't focus on keeping balance just get steady and go, but don't shift. Just make straight graceful strokes, and you'll fly."

"I do not want to become a bird." She laughs making me roll my eyes.
"Whatever." I push her forward. She stumbles for a second before getting the hang of it. "Fly birdie!" I yell as she starts to learn how to give herself momentum.
"I'm doing it!" She yells with a huge smile on her face.

"You are! Keep going." She turns sharply and continues to skate gracefully on the ice.
"This is fun!" She shouts making me roll me eyes playfully.
"I told you that you would like it." I catch up to her so we're skating side by side around the large ice rink. Luckily no one else was here so it was just us.

"Can we make like a figure eight? Like they do in the movies?" She asks and I nod taking her hand. We glide along the ice smoothly turning every few second until we got where we started. It was a faint figure eight, but it was there.
"We have to do more laps." I tell her and we starting retracing our steps.

Soon our figure eight was clearly visible and we stand back looking at our beautiful work. A little sloppy, but beautiful. "You should've introduced me to scatting earlier, Robby." She smirks nudging my arm with her elbow. "This was fun."

"Yeah well you were the one who didn't want to learn." I say in a fake pouting tone.
"I did no such thing!" She protests sarcastically and putting her hand on her chest dramatically.

"Yeah, sure." I roll my eyes hugging her tightly. "I love you." I mumble kissing the top of her head. The next thing I know I was on the cold ground and Ash was above me laughing.

"It was an accident I swear." She laughs but her expression says it was no accident. She offers a hand to help me up but I pull her down and she lands on my chest both of us laughing.
"You do realize I still had it harder since there was no one under me." I chuckle and her doing the same.

"I love you too." She mumbles pecking my lips and we end up sitting together on the ice.... that is until our butts start getting cold and the guy working the zamboni (I had to look up ice rink cleaning thing and im still not 100% that's right) yelled at us.

A/N
I UPLOADED THIS ONE ROBS BIRTHDAY FOR PEOPLE IN THE WESTERN TIMEZONE THATS GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME