Hate from fans pt 2

Rob

"I love you." Rob kisses you while you sit in a chair at the meet and greet. You guys were at Pax this had been the first time you two had been out together in front of the fans and you were nervous if they'd like you or not. Two girls came up both in blue hoodies and jeans obviously cos playing his skin.
"Oh my God!" They scream. He signs their poster and greets them. You smile at them trying to introduce yourself but they look at you with a disgusted look on their face and walk away. You heart cracks at their reaction. You try to be out of the way. You can tell they all notice you they just don't care. You guys finally get back to the hotel and you grab your clothes laying around the room stuffing them into your suitcase.
"What are you doing?" Rob asks you a worried look on his face.
"The fans obviously don't like me. I'm going home. I'll see you later." You kiss him before quickly turning away slamming the door shut behind you before he can stop you. You reach the elevator hearing thundering footsteps come after you but you let the door close before he spots you. The door opens into the lobby up you can't get out because of Rob's figure blocking your way.
"I won't let you go. The fans may not like you but I do. I love you in fact." He steps into the elevator making sure you don't leave.
"How can I do this if they hate me?" You mumble. You bury your face into his shirts and he strokes your hair softly as the elevator goes back to your guys floor.
"I don't know. But if I must I'll make them like you because you're a very like able person (Y/N)." He smiles you returning it.

Lachlan
"Hey guys it's Lachlan here also with my girlfriend (Y/N)! Say hi (Y/N)." You wave at the phone in his hands. He was doing a vlog. He kisses your cheeks and starts talking about the stuff he needed too. You sigh and get on social media. Just yesterday he confirmed you guys were dating. Yes, you expected some hate but not as much as you actually got. Seeing all the mean comments and hateful tweets made you want to cry. You couldn't show them weakness the fans would just use it to tear you down more. You lay down on the couch soaking in the fact but it didn't help that you felt bad. Just bad in general. You notice after awhile he uploaded the vlog. Comments pour in almost immediately. Most are hating about you. A lot of them are getting a bunch of likes too. You're just want to throw your phone across the room but you stop yourself. Tears stream down your cheeks thinking of actual people saying that directly to you instead of hiding behind the text.
"(Y/N)?" Lachlan sits next to you before wrapping his arms around you. "I saw the comments." He whispers kissing your forehead. You nod burying your head into his shirt.
"Why do they have to hate me?" You mumble.
"They're jealous of how beautiful and awesome you are." He rubs small circles on your back trying to comfort you.
"They're just jealous because I'm dating an awesome guy like you." You sniff wiping your nose. He wipes under your eyes with his thumb.
"But you wouldn't be dating me if you weren't awesome and beautiful." He smiles. You return a small one and hug him tightly.
"I hope you realize how much I love you little Lachy."
"I hope you realize how much more I love you than you love me." He jokes.
"Okay. I do don't worry." You snuggle your head into his chest.

Vikk

You knock on the office door quietly. Vikk opens it up noticing your red puffy eyes. He immediately wraps his arms around you and pulls you closer.
"I can't do this anymore." You mumble quietly. He pulls away and looks at you an unamed emotion flashing across his features. "I'm sorry but I can't deal with all this hate." You tell him. He sighs and pulls back into a hug.
"Don't worry about them. Just give it some time." He strokes your head softly. You nod gingerly and he kisses you softly before returning to his work.
You watch his latest video on your phone laughing every so often when he gets killed. Then there's a cut. You realize you caused the cut you never knew he was recording. The screen comes back and it's just Vikk's face.
"Listen guys I have something to talk about with you guys." He starts off. "As you know I've been dating (Y/N) for awhile now and I really love her. She hates it when you guys hate on her and she doesn't deserve that hate, no one does. She's just a person who fell in love and the same with me. I'm in love with her and we would both love it so much if you guys actually supported the relationship. I hope you guys understand and stop the hate." The video ends and you look at the comments filling up with support some with hate but mainly support with your his ship name. Of course an occasional hate comment but you understand that. There's always going to be hate. You immediately find Vikk and hug him tightly.
"I love you too." You whisper.

A/N
You should never hate on a Youtuber and their relationship with someone else. You should be happy for them because they could've possibly found the true love of their life. Being slightly upset is different. They have feelings too and hey probably love that person just as much as you. I wish I could just rant so much more but I can't