Lachlan imagine for Sky

Note: At first this does sound like that one Vikk imagine but it isn't I swear. Just the beginning

"L- Lachlan." I choke holding back a sob.
"What's wrong Sky?" He asks concern lacing his voice. I smile hearing someone's good voice.
"H- he broke up w- with me." I stumble out. (I didn't know who to put srry it can be anyone ya want)

"I'll be over in five."
"Y- you d- don't have to c- come over."
"You're my best friend Sky. You're going through a ruff time and I have to be there for you."
"O- okay." What really worried me was that he said he'd be here in five minutes and his house is at least fifteen minutes away probably more.

After awhile of trying to not look like I've been crying for the last hour or so I hear a knock on the door and I rush to answer it. Lachlan immediately embraces me into his arms and I let tears freely escape my eyes into his shirt. "Come on." He pulls away and grabs my hand tightly pulling me outside.

"Where are we going?"
"That's for you to find out."

We sat in his car silent the soft music in the background and he pulls up to the nearby ice cream shop. I immediately smile the sadness slipping away since I love ice cream. (I'm sorry if you're lactose intolerant) We get out of the car and he holds the door for me. I thank him with a small smile and he walks in after me the familiar sweet smell making my senses blur of happiness.

He walks up to the counter and orders my favorite. I guess he's learned my favorite flavor over the years of our friendship. I reach to pay but he stops me and pays for both of our cones and I thank him yet again. He and seemed different than usual. I mean usually he's all jumpy and excited 99% of the time but now he was more solemn and shy. It kind of worried me but I brush it off and we sit at a table

After our cones are gone we go back to the car and he starts driving somewhere else when I expected to be going back home. "Now where are we going?" I asks curious what he's trying to do.
"Yet another secret." He smiles but keeping his eyes on the road so I just sigh and stay silent besides a few small chit chats.

He pulls up to the familiar place our parents would always take us, the arcade. I look over at him with a wide grin and he has a similar one on his face. "Ready to have some fun?" I nod and we walk into the place. The place was dark besides the bright neon lights from all the games being played and the lights on the walls. The familiar sounds of pac man and other games bring back the memories of Lachlan and I's childhood together.

We were next door neighbors and best friends and he moved away, but we wouldn't let that wreck our friendship. We just couldn't see each other as much but by then we had phones and always called each other. I'm kind of surprise she never asked me out. I mean we know each other inside and out. He's always been my best friend for as long as I can remember.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts when something metal hits plastic loudly and many times. Tokens spew out of the machine and he hands me half and we walk to some of the games.
"So, what game first?" I ask popping my lips.
"Ski ball?"
"Oh you're on." Lachlan and I have always had a competitive spirit together especially when it came to ski ball. "Winner gets the tickets?" I suggest and he nods wetting his bottom lip.

We walk to the familiar spot in the back where the ski ball machines sit and insert tokens to get the game started. Both our bolls roll in at the same time the sound synchronized with each other. I toss my first ball up the ramp scoring a forty.

Mentally I congratulate myself and throw another for the fifty and score what I aimed for making me smile I look over and see Lachlan with a score of 130 but one less ball then me so I was in an okay position. I throw another with six left. (I think most have nine it's been forever) It lands in the fifty spot and I shoot for another landing a twenty. With my next four I got a total of 120 points but a so far total of 160. (I'm horrible at math I'm sorry if I'm wrong) Lachlan just threw his last ball and lands with a final score of 230. Mentally, I curse knowing I'll have to get the hundred to beat him.

My hands, holding the ball, swiftly moves forward and the ball rolls up the ramp in a slanted angle and lands straight in the middle making me cheer. "Aww crap." He grits his teeth and gives me a congratulation high five which I gladly accept. We grab our tickets and and go on to play more games.

After some games and a few more times going back to the token machine we came out with a whopping 200 tickets. Amazing I know. We walk up to the prize counter a blonde girl stands behind with a tshirt with the building logo on it so she must've worked here. "Hey what can I get ya?" She asks in a overly high pitched voice. She looked up at Lachlan not bothering to acknowledge me. He quickly grabs my hand making my feel awkward by his sudden touch but I could tell why. He noticed the girls stare at him and when he held my hand her voice got lower and less high.

"What would you like sweetie?" He asks in a sweet sing song voice. I smile going along with him and look around seeing two small blue and pink monkeys for 100 tickets each. I point to them and she solemnly nods and takes our tickets. After whatever she does to do her job she hands us two monkeys. I smile up at Lachlan as if we were boyfriend and girlfriend. "Thanks Lachy." I explain snuggling the monkey closer to me.

"No problem. Anything for you Sky." I feel him kiss my cheek and I blush. I surely wasn't expecting that. I keep my smile on and we walk away out of the building. When we get into his car I blow up.
"What was that?!" I shout flailing my arms around.
"Just playing along." He holds up his hands in defense but his voice had a strange ring to it. Maybe hurt? I sigh and move the hair out of my eyes.

"I never said it was bad." I mumble but he heard because his head jolts my way.
"Did you like it?" I shrug really not sure completely. My mind was so spread out because of everything. "I'm sorry." He mutters before latching his lips into mine.

I kiss back immediately enjoying this moment. His hand caresses my cheek softly and he smiles against my lips. We pull away both of us smiling like maniacs. "So? Will you go out with me?"
"Of course." I respond with beaming smile.

A/N (important read if you want not like insanely important)
OKAY LISTEN UP I'M NOT WORKING ON ANY MORE REQUESTS UNTIL I GET MY NEXT PREFERENCE OUT HOPEFULLY IT WONT BE LONG BUT IT MIGHT BECAUSE I HAVENT FELT LIKE MYSELF LATELY AND STERF LIKE THAT SO YA

I really need another preference out that's the reasoning and I'll try my best to work on it when I can <3 I will still take personal requests and write them down just please give me like a scenario and name and other stuff etc.

This one was really long I hope you like it <3