Poofless #2

NOTE:
Okay so I had a series idea where I made 3:6 of the pack me members disabled without a sense and I might as well tell you guys because I know what my next series will be (if I get to it) and yeah so basically
Lachlan was deaf
Rob was blind
And
Jerome was mute (I know speaking isn't a sense but close enough)
So I thought I might as well just not throw the use away and make a one shot out of it

Rob is still the blind one by the way

I AM SO SORRY IF THIS OFFENDS ANYONE IN ANY WAY I NEVER MEAN TO OFFEND ANYONE AT ALL IN ANYTHING I WRITE I SWEAR

Preston's POV
The road was bumpy as I drove over the gravel road. "Woah!" Rob laughs as we hit a particularly large stone. We both laugh after when the feeling washes away. "Where are we going again?" Rob asks turning his head towards me. I looked into his eyes for a second seeing the white glazed over his brown eyes. His beautiful brown eyes. I've never seen them clearly, but I knew they were beautiful.

They're probably the most beautiful ever with warmth that when he glances at you makes you feel cuddled with a warm fuzzy blanket after being into the cold and cruel world. "Preston?" He asks snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Sorry what?" I ask blushing glad he can't see me. He laughs slightly with a bright smile before asking his question again,
"where are we going?"

"Oh. Well, I can't tell you. It's a surprise." I state making him groan.
"Whatever." He mutters crossing his arms.

After awhile I reach our destination and I park the car telling him to stay put and grab my thing out of the back and open up the side door for him. Taking his hand, I make sure his foot is on the ground before he completely steps down and we walk down the quiet hill hand in hand listening to the sound of the buzzing cicadas.

Around us fireflies blink their little lights flying all of their land. I stop for a second making him stop to as a firefly flies in front of us.

Quickly, I cup my hands around it and tell him to reach his hands out and cup them which he does. I put my cupped hands inside his and let the firefly crawl out them and onto his. As it does a smile crawls on Rob's face as it walks around and he starts laughing. "Please tell me this won't bite me and make me die." He laughs turning his hand from time to time.

"Nope just a harmless little firefly. All it does is make his butt blink." Rob stands. Infused at my explanation of the small bug that soon flies away. "Never mind." I say shaking it off with a subtle laugh and grab the bag and his hand again. We walk to the middle of the vast grassy field and I set out the blanket and the basket down guiding him to sit down next to me.

"What's your favorite thing to look at?" Rob asks breaking the comforting silence, but I didn't mind.
"What do you mean?" I ask, knowing he wanted to know what he was missing out on, but I didn't want to make him sad about his disability.

"What's your favorite to thing to look at. You know, when you look at it, you smile. I've heard sunsets and sunrises are beautiful."  He sighs at the thought probably wondering what a sunset and sunrise would look like.

"They are beautiful, but not the most beautiful thing I've seen." I state making him turn to me.
"So what is?" I grip his hand tighter at the question smiling even though he couldn't see me and respond,

"you."

"Come on, seriously. I mean I love you so much, but seriously. What is your favorite thing to see besides a person?"
"Maybe the stars. They smile down on us, watching over us and... it's just beautiful. Of course, you're the most beautiful." He blushes at my compliment, but sighs.

"Rob, don't think you're missing out. You know how to look at the world in a different way. You look at it with your heart, while most other look with your eyes. As long as you never forget that, you'll see more of the world than people with the sense of sight can." A small smile grows on his lips and he places a hand on my cheek before kissing it.
"Thank you."

A/N
THAT WAS SO SHORT AND IM SUCH A BAD AUTHOR OMG IM SO SORRY GUYS IM SO BACKED UP MY GRADES ARE FALLING BECAUSE MATH SUCKS AND GEOGRAPHY SUCKS AND YOU GUYS PROBABLY HATE ME AND IM SO FUDGING SORRY 😭