Preston imagine for Valerie

Valerie's POV
"Come on Kit!" I laugh pulling her through the mall. (sorry I don't know your real name so I did Kit because foreverkitti and ya)
"I'm coming. No need to rush." She calls out from behind me. I ran dodging the shopping bodies in front of us trying to get to the Microsoft store. This was the first time I was going to ever meet me idols and I was sweating like crazy.

I hope I get a hug from Preston. I heard that his hugs were legendary. I know Kit (Kit is her cousin btw) was wanting to see Vikk (because of your profile pic lol) so if I saw Vikk I'd totally push her into him.

As we grow nearer the logo of Microsoft is made clear making me grow goosebumps on my arms. I was so nervous. What if I stutter so much? What if I slip and embarrass myself in front of them? My mind races but soon enough we're standing in line waiting to meet them.

I look around when I see them. Mainly him. My heart melts as he smiles and his chubby cheeks move upward making my fangirl and jump up and down. "Woahhh." Kit laughs putting a hand on my shoulder. "You okay?"
"He so- and I'm just- and just like- and I just-"I sigh trying to gather my thoughts not being able pt and start squealing again.
"Woah woah hey!" Kit directs me to the front of the line where Rob stands with his back to us and his camera tilted up. "He's doing one of those high five lines!" Kit explains grinning. I. Get. To. High. Five. Robert. Latsky. I mentally squeal again not wanting to embarrass myself and he turns around so he's facing us and runs holding his hand out.

I start to get a little jumpy and scoot to the edge of the barrier and hold my hand out for him to high fine me Kit doing the same. He gets nearer and nearer making my heart pound harder and harder against my chest. He glides by smiling and high giving us making us both laugh out of excitement.

After awhile we make it to the area where they're taking pictures and we are the next ones up. I'm practically cry tears of joy when they finish signing the gril's PAX badge. I wish I could've been at PAX but unfortunately I couldn't. We step up once she leaves and we greet them.
"I'm Valerie." I smile at them and give them small hugs.
"I'm Kit." She greets also. Last was Preston and I hug him extra tight because he was so huggable it was amazing.

It was by far the best moment in my life and probably forever will be. I close my eyes in pleasure of feeling his warmth. Sure, I might sound weird and much stalkerish but that didn't matter. Unfortunately, we pull away and have them sign some stuff then take our photo. Preston rested his hand on my shoulder which made me even more happy and I smile the best smile I've ever smiled in my life.

After having to leave we start walking around shopping. We didn't find once and every so often we heard screams from the store making us smirk at each other. I was looking at a shirt when Kit quickly taps my shoulder repeatedly.
"What is it?" I ask looking up and seeing them in the same store. My chest heaves up and down fast and we start to walk.
"Hi." Kit greets. "Do you remember us from meet and greet?" She asks and they all nod.
"Ya, you're Valerie and you're Kit." Preston explains pointing to me when he says Valeria and Kit when he says her name.

I CANT BELIEVE HE REMEMBERED MY NAME!!!

We both nod and engage in a small chit chat such as "how has your guy's day been?" After awhile, not wanting to waste their time, we walk away but I nudge Kit making it seem like an accident at Vikk. She falls and he catches her staring down at her both of them blushing.

"I'm so sorry!" She apologizes quickly giving a small glare. Hey I did warn her didn't I? Wait, I didn't... oops.
"No no don't be." He give a genuine smile and she respond with the same.
"We'll see you guys in more YouTube videos." We exchange more small hugs and walk away both of us squealing on the inside.

A/N
Okay this is seriously one of the cutest things I've written 😂 I love this so much tbh
I have another request, a preference and a ship imagine I think