Jerome imagine for anyone

This is a songmagine (idk if that's really what they're called but basically there's a song that matches with this imagine)

Song: What I Like About You - The Romantics
Lyrics are in italics

Summary: you and Jerome were invited to a retro themed party and decided to attend
(Also you're pretty good at dancing but if you aren't don't worry I'm a walking klutz so you aren't alone)

What I like about you
You hold me tight

"Are you having fun?" Jerome asks with a smile as we continue to dance. He twirls me around to the tune playing and I end up in his arms and I smile with a nod.
"I have fun whenever I'm around you, Jerome." He smiled and kisses my forehead and we continue to dance to the song.

Tell me I'm the only one
Wanna come over tonight, yeah

The song soon ended and the dj took a break as everyone started talking. "Have I ever told I love you?" Jerome asks hanging his arms over my shoulders.
"Many times before. Said I'm your one and only."
"Well, I wasn't lying." He smirks and kisses me on the lips quickly. "Want to come over to my place after this?" He asks making me blush and nod.

Keep on whispering in my ear
Tell me all the things that I wanna hear

Soon the dj comes back and plays What I Like About You by the Romantics. "Oh my gosh this is my favorite song." I pull Jerome onto the dance floor and we start dancing.
"You're really good, (Y/N)." Jerome whispers complimenting me.
"You ain't so bad yourself." I whisper back grinning about how we were both getting into it.

'Cause it's true
That's what I like about you

"I love you so much, (Y/N). Everything." He kisses me softly and I feel a subtle wave of heat travel to my face.
"I could say the same thing. And I will. I love you so much, Jerome. Everything." He smirks twirling me around.

What I like about you
You really know how to dance

"Wow, you really know your moves." I tell Jerome when I come in from the twirl.
"You're really good also." We meet again and follow everyone else. It's like it's almost choreographed.

When you go up, down, jump around
Think about true romance, yeah

The moves got really into it when it came to the second verse, but Jerome and I did them. Maybe not perfectly, but we did. Mainly because the other couple were easy to follow.

Keep on whispering in my ear
Tell me all the things that I wanna hear
'Cause it's true
That's what I like about you
Wow

What I like about you
You keep me warm at night

After the party ended we thanked the hosts and drives to Jerome's house. (he doesn't live with Mitch) Since it was late and we were both tired from dancing Jerome gave me a t-shirt and some sweatpants and I changed. We crawled into bed together and wrapped our arms around each other since it was the winter time and was cold.

Never wanna let you go
Know you make me feel all right, yeah

"This is so perfect." Jerome mumbles looking into your eyes. "I never want to leave." He sighs snuggling closer.
"I never want to go." I smile snuggling into his chest before slowly falling asleep.

Keep on whispering in my ear
Tell me all the things that I wanna hear
'Cause it's true
That's what I like about you

Hey
Uh huh huh
Hey, hey, hey, hey
Uh huh huh, brr
Hey
Uh huh huh
Hey

A/N
If you guys want more of these then tell me ;D