VESTON

Veston because fluff.
Preston's POV

I was probably the most excited I've been because I was picking up Vikk so we can go to Pax. We haven't seen each other in forever, in fact I forget the last time I saw him, but my feelings for him have developed much. We got to stay in the same hotel room since the sidemen werent coming just him and I'm glad they are. Don't get me wrong they're great guys but I really wanted some time with Vikk.

The thing is he probably doesn't even like me how I like him but I won't let the thoughts keep me from having a great time. Before I realize I'm waiting at the airport gate for him feeling the butterflies in my stomach. I guess you could say I was nervous.

After what seems like an infinity people flood out of the door. My eyes scan the crowd for a certain "Today is a Good Day" shirt when I see the big block letters with the boy I fell for in it. For a second our eyes meet and he smiles making me smile but then is covered by other people's larger body. I get up and walk over to the end of the line people flooding out until Vikk submerges and hugs me releasing his luggage.
"Hey bud." He greets his voice slightly muffled.
"Hey dude." I respond wishing to keep ahold of his small frame forever. This was my favorite things about life is hugging the person you love.

Not even kissing them just hugging them because you can truly feel their warmth and their love for you the longer you hold on. We pull away once we notice people staring to stare making a pit feeling in my stomach grow. Crap. Why does society have to suck...

I took Vikk's roller when we got it and we started walking in the airport to the exit. All of the sudden we here a loud excited scream and hug from behind. "Oh my God it's Preston and Vikk!" One of the two girls scream.

"Hi." I greet with a smile which makes me fangirl even harder. Vikk gives a small wave.

"Um can you guys sign my forehead?" She asks with a huge grin. I look over at Vikk seeing if he'll do the strange request and he shrugs. She hands us a purple Crayola marker and we both sign it. It was weird.... it was so smooth...

When she finishes she smiles and jumps up and down fangirling more than I've ever seen a girl fangirl. "Would you like anything?" Vikk asks her friend.
"Um sure... Can you sign my arm? Sorry we don't have any paper." We both nod and sign her arm then they get a picture with us.

"By the way." The girl with the purple forehead says. "I ship Veston so hard you guys are my OTP."

We both look at each other and blush once they walk away. I was so tempted to kiss him then and there, but he probably doesn't even like me back. He's either straight or gay for Lachlan because let's be honest, Vikklan is the best ship (ever besides Poofless.) Oh my gosh my thoughts are so scattered right now I can't even gather them enough to speak a full sentence.

"Preston?" Vikk asks making me snap out of my thoughts.
"Hmmm?" I notice we were in the car, I was on the driver's side and he was on the passenger's.

"You're hands were shaking on the wheel. Are you alright?" My throat starts to tighten and the pit feeling in my stomach feels like it's deeper than the Marine Trench.

"Y- ya. It's just something's been crossing my mind for the last few days." I manage to croak out holding whatever was coming up back.

"Can you tell me? Maybe if you tell someone it'll help." He gives a small smile which makes me want to kiss him again. Why did he have to be so damn cute? Why did I just say damn? I've never said hat word before why now! Ugh. This is just playing with my mind.

"Um...." The pit grows bigger and bigger and I realize if I just tell him it'll stop and I can feel better. But if he rejects me then I'll feel worse than I've ever felt before. What if I wait till the end of the trip? If he rejects me then, then he won't have to see me heartbroken and hate me even more... ya. That's a good idea.

"Preston!" He says above his usual talking level. "Are you okay? You're crying." He reaches over and wipes he tears from my cheeks. I was crying? Dang it.

"I'm fine. I'm okay." I lie.
"No, you obviously aren't. Here, I'll drive take a nap because you look really tired." He makes me switch places with him but I couldn't sleep. I think about things too much.

I couldn't fall asleep so I pretended. He shook my shoulder and I slowly got up making it seem like I was asleep. We checked in and got up to our hotel room. Immediately we notice there's only one bed and we got a two bed room.

"I'll got tell them the room is wrong." I explain turning around.
"No wait." He grabs my wrist stopping me the feeling of his warm touch sending butterflies through my whole body. "We can make this work." He eyes danced with fire asking the butterflies in my stomach grow stronger and bigger.

I nod and we both lay on the bed facing each other. "Goodnight Preston." I hear him whisper in my ear.

After what seems like ever and not being able to sleep I hear Vikk's voice. "Listen Preston, a I know you're asleep and all but I just wanted you to know that I really like you and I'm not sure how to tell you when you're awake so I thought I'd tell you while your asleep. I love you Preston." He voice was below a whisper but I could hear what I wanted to hear. a I spring up and kiss him softly pulling him into a hug.

He kisses back which makes me smile and we pull away both still in each other's arms. "I love you too." I smile making him kiss me again.

I wonder how that one girl would react to this.

A/N
So I imagined the two girls as me and a friend just like tbh. I'm the one who got their forehead signed of course 😂 but ya you can imagine them as you and a friend whatever and ya...