Him as a father pt 2

These are so short I'm so sorry ;-;
Rob
Note: mentions of a girl's period
One girl: Hasley 12 one boy: Dustin 16
You sigh feeling your phone buzzing in your pocket. Rob promised no interruptions for your "alone day" but that didn't happen when you check the caller ID. "What?" You ask kind of annoyed.
"Hasley... started." He pauses hoping you understood but you didn't.

"Can you be more specific?" You ask him.
"Uhh. She started her monthly subscription to Satan's waterfall."
"What?" You question even though you knew what he was talking about but you just wanted to see what else he came up with.
"Uh... Shark week that comes every month for girls... except the water is blood." You laugh at his uncomfortableness. You truly did marry a nerd. "Please. Just... help." He pleads and you smile even though he couldn't see you.

"Okay okay. Give me a few minutes. I need to get some supplies." You tell him. He responds with a loud groan and you hang up making sure to stop to get them.

When you got home you find Rob in the bathroom with your daughter with a roll of toilet paper in hand. "You can leave." You tell Rob who looks up immediately sighing.
"I feel so sorry that you guys have to go through that every month." He shouts leaving the bathroom. Both you and Hasley roll your eyes at your weird husband/father.

Lachlan
One girl: Angelia age 6
(Texts real quick then third person Y= you L=Lachlan)
To the stupid fish I married:
Y- Did you get all the groceries?

L- yes
L- everything you put on the list
L- why? Do you need something else?

Y- idk I mean if you brought Angelia home that would be nice

L- crap
L- crap
L- crap
L- I'm going to pick her up right now. Tell her to stay in the produce aisle

(Okay so you guys gave Angelia a very simple phone that only makes emergency calls and has your, Lachlan, the home, and maybe your parent's contacts)

Lachlan soon arrived to the grocery store scarred out of his mind running to the produce aisle. He found your daughter holding a cucumber about to lick it. "Angelia!" He calls out. She puts the cucumber down watching her daddy running over to her and picking her up. "I'm so sorry, baby girl." He apologizes but she just laughs.

"It's fine." She cheerfully laughs. He sighs watching his little girl's eyes look at everything in the store.
"If only your mother would do that." He laughs carrying Angelia out of the store to go home making sure to grab some sweet treat on the way hoping it would make you a little less mad at him.

Vik
One girl: Violet 4 two boys: James 12 Thomas 16

You and Vik were sleeping until you both hear soft crying and footsteps coming towards you bedroom. "Daddy, Mommy, I don't feel good." Violet mumbles keeping her stuffed bunny close to her chest.

"Aww, honey." Vik immediately gets up and hugs her pressing his lips to his forehead. "You feel hot." He states hugging her close. "I'll make sure she feels better. Go back to sleep." He tells you kissing you softly. You nod since you were really tired and go back to sleep as Vik leads your daughter to the kitchen to get her some medicine.

He pours the liquid on a spoon handing her it and a glass of apple juice. "This stuff tastes nasty." Violet pouts not wanting to take it.
"Come on sweetie. It won't taste bad for too long. Plus it'll make you feel better I promise."

She smiles at the thought of feeling better and puts the spoon in her mouth and drinks the apple juice cringing at the taste. "This tastes bad, daddy." She pouts as he pours her another glad of juice and hands her it.
"Don't worry it'll vanish soon." He consulted leaning down and kissing her forehead.

They walk down the hall returning to her room. "Goodnight sweetie." He kisses her forehead tucking her in.
"Wait. Can you sleep with me?" She asks before Vik closes the door. He sighs more to himself and nods walking over and crawling under the covers next to his daughter planning to leave after she falls asleep.

Long story short Vik fell asleep before Violet and Violet went to go and sleep with you.

A/N
These were cute :D