He gets jealous of you and another member pt.1

Preston
You all were visiting Vikk and the other sidemen and playing a round of billiards. You were on a team with Preston, Rob, and Jerome. It was your turn and you miss terribly because you've never played. The other guys laugh at you of course in a jokingly matter. You sigh not scoring for your team.
"Need help?" Rob asks walking over to you. You slightly nod before he adjusts your hands on the pole and helps you get a good grip.

"Keep your aiming straight." Out of the corner of your eye you see Preston's face harden. You look away and smile at his jealousy thinking how you can joke with him. You whisper to Rob about how you should make Preston more jealous and he nods. You take the pole when it comes to your turn again.

"Can you help me again Rob?" You ask in an overly sweet voice. He does an overalls dramatic pose which makes everyone laugh and walks over to "help" you. He guides your hands to the positions they should be in and wraps his own on top of yours. His warm figure hovers above yours and you smile from ear to ear. You look over and see Preston's face as red as a cherry. You both shoot it and score.

"Yay! Thanks Robbie!" You exclaim with excitement and kiss his cheek.
"Okay. Thanks enough!" Preston storms over and separates you too. You both laugh at Preston's madness before explaining the joke ending with him looking like he wants to kill both of you. You kiss him softly making the anger in his features wash away instantly.

"I love you so much (Y/N)." He whispers as you pull away.
"I love you too." You respond smiling.
"Get a room." Rob laughs the other joining in.

Mitch

Mitch was trying to teach you how to play Minecraft but you couldn't get the hang of it dying almost instantly in every Hunger Games. You laugh at how horrible you are.
"You're hopeless (Y/N)!" Mitch groans and pulls you onto his lap. You laugh waiting for the time to stop counting down. People probably thought Mitch was drunk because you were doing so bad playing on his account.
"I'm not that hopeless am I?" You fake-pout getting killed yet again. He nods which only makes you laugh again.

"Maybe you should try a different strategy." Jerome walks in eating a hot dog. (Don't judge me I was hungry writing this) "Watch this." Jerome leans over your and Mitch's body as the time starts counting down. He moves his hands swiftly across the keyboard and mouse after awhile eventually winning.
"How did you win so fast?!" You ask in awe. he shrugs.

"It just kind of comes naturally want me to show you?" You quickly nod and Jerome helps you move and and what times to swing. you look back seeing Mitch slightly mad which makes you internally smile at his jealousness.
"Aww is Mitchypoo jealous because he can't play and win a Hunger Games." You fakely pout pinching his cheek. He swats your hand away.
"I'm not jealous... just..."

"He's so jealous." Jerome laughs. "It's no secret."
"Fine. I'm kind of jealous because I can't teach my life about my other life." He sighs.
"Mitch, I love you but sometimes you can't do everything." You rub his back as he puts his elbows on his knees.

"I know... it's just I wanted to teach you another thing that also really special to me." He sighs.
"You can teach me how to make food." You suggest receiving a small laugh from him.
"Fine. I guess."

Jerome

You guys were out at the carnival with Mitch and his sister.
"Oh my God!" You shout looking over at one of the booths. You saw a penguin hat exactly like Jerome's he always wears. "We could be matching Jerome!" You smile which he returns handing the man a ticket.

It was one where you had to throw the baseball and knock down all the bottles. He takes the ball and gains momentum and releases the ball hurling it toward the tree stacked bottles. He knocks the top one off but not the other two.

The carny (is that how you spell it? Idk sorry) resets the bottle and he takes the second one throwing it. It knocks down two but the last one still stands. He groans and grabs the last ball.

He twirls it in his hand for a second before throwing it yet again. It misses every single one landing in the back with a thud. Jerome grunts in anger and frustration, but you hug him before he can get the chance to give the vendor another ticket.

"I love you babe." You whisper quickly kissing him. He smiles at you and kisses you back. After a second of a quick kiss you here a loud think and some more yells of excitement.

"Here you go (Y/N)." Mitch smiles handing you the new penguin hat.
"Aww thanks Mitch!" You smile putting it on. "Now I look just like your boyfriend." You joke, causing them to both blush slightly.

"I should've won you that." Jerome sighs as you two walk away from Mitch and his sister.
"Don't worry about it babe." You kiss his cheek. "We can always be like the cliché couples with the giant bear."