Wooflan #2

benja-gamer recommended I make a one shot about the photo ^ on ig and stuff so yeah 😂 also cookies

Third person
"Do you want to build a snowman!" Lachlan sings making Rob roll his eyes as he continues rolling up the ball.
"What even is that song?" Abigail asks Rob making him chuckle.
"That, was Lachy's favorite song. You should've heard him when it first came out. It was so annoying."
"Hey!" Lachlan interjects making a fake pouty face. "I heard that."

"Love ya babe." Rob tells him with a cheeky grin making Abi let out a small giggle. Lachlan stop rolling finishing off the bottom of the body then Rob puts on the middle part.

"Help?" Abi asks holding the head. Lachlan walks over picking her up and she put the head on with a smile taking off her green hat putting it on the top. "Yay! She exclaims looking at their pitiful snowman. Lachlan and Rob could easily pick it up and hold it.
"One last thing." Rob goes to a nearby tree in their yard and takes off two branches attaching it to his sides so he has arms. All three of them stand for a second admiring their snowman, but soon snow starts to fall.

"Let's go in. Its freezing." Lachlan suggests and they nod walking inside.
"I'm going to dry off and wash the clothes." Rob states taking off their jackets and other outer layers going upstairs to wash the clothes leaving the two by themselves.
"Cookies?" Abi whispers not wanting Rob to know looking up at Lachlan who nods.

They walk to the kitchen trying to be as quiet as ossicle and Lachlan opens the cookie jar taking out two... and an extra for him later.

Rob had baked the cookies for when Preston and his wife come to pick up Abi and he spent so long trying to make a good batch... it took three times and one fire extinguisher. They smirk looking at each other continuing to eat their cookies until they notice Rob walking in. "What are you two doing?" He asks crossing his arms over his chest. They both look at each then back to Rob who stands where he was.
"Run?" Abi asks and Lachlan nods both of them running up the stairs following by Rob but they reach the bed room closing and locking the door behind them laughing.
"You two are plebs!" Rob shouts behind the door making both of them laugh even harder.

A/N
Short and sweet :D
I FEEL SO FRECKIN BAD LIKE I HAVENT FOUND AND MOTIVATION TO WRITE IMAGINES AND THEYRE SO LONG OVERDUE SND IGH IM SO SORRY GUYS IM GOING TO TRY MY BEST