Favorite Disney Movie to Watch

Warning: spoilers if you want to avoid them the title is in bold don't read the regular print

I feel like I did this already... hmm

Vik: Monster's Inc. bye far. Every time you watch it with him, you end up crying because Sulley has to leave Boo... and the movie ends up with a cliffhanger making you  throw a pillow across the room. He's definitely learned to move all the breakable thing out of the room when you guys have a movie night.

Lachlan: (obviously Frozen is first, so this is pretty much second favorite) Little Mermaid. It never gets old when Lachlan screams "FISH FISH FISH" every scene with a fish (which is basically every one). Plus whoever Sebastian sings "Kiss the Girl" Lachlan will lean over and kiss you every time which, of course, never gets old either.

Rob: Ratatouille. Sometimes, he feels like he relates to Linguini being all tall and awkward, but you love him nonetheless of course, but even if you may not have a particular liking to rats, you still learned that anyone can cook resulting in a kitchen fire or two from you guys trying to cook. ,Anyone can, that doesn't mean everyone should." That sure was right with you two. (You might be a great cook sorry just blame it on Rob xD)

Mitch: High School Musical what? It brought back good ol' memories of High School. Fun! (Note sarcasm) (high school is actually pretty fun mine is at least) but a good high school love story between Troybriella (idk man) was enough to conjure up memories from your guy's old high school love. But you guys just didn't sing everyday...

Jerome: Pocahontas like Monster's Inc., this one is another tear jerker JOHN SMITH MY BABY ;-; God I'm going to go cry excuse me :'( *bursts into emotional singing of Colors of the Wind* (probably my fave Disney song tbh)

Preston: Lady and the Tramp the fact that it's about dogs makes both of you guys smile. It would be a lie if you always try the spaghetti thing after you both watched it together after the first time. It's worked once and it just had to be in a restaurant where everyone was staring at you like you're psychos when you're just Disney lovers. Ugh it would be so much more simple if you all were just dogs *sigh* one can only wish

A/N
THIS NEXT PART REGARDS THE LAST A/N
So I thought about the responses on my A/N and I'm not sure on what to do :/ I want to make them so they're all Y/Ns but that's so many idk I'll work something out you guys that will hopefully satisfy everyone (but might only satisfy most because a lot of people know what they want)

This part is just my regular A/N
I tried doing different less Princessy movies but then there's Little Mermaid and Pocahontas
IM NOT LYING THOUGH I CRY SOMETIMES DURING POCAHONTAS
so yeah, random question: what's your favorite Disney movie? I'm not really sure what mine is I really like Pocahontas and Mulan you know things like those also Monster. inc actually I like most Disney movies (I'm sorry but I can not stand Little Mermaid but that's just my opinion it doesn't really matter so please don't blow up to me about it)