Christmas Special pt 1

A/N (important)
I may not be able to get pt. 2 out today I'll try my best but I also want to finish spending the day with family I have to just finish writing it I'll try my best to get it out today but I'm really sorry if I can't I hope you guys understand and it's been harder for me to write these because of all this stress but hopefully after all these holidays and school steadies out I'll be able to write these better and more frequently

Preston
You guys were frosting sugar Christmas cookies in the kitchen for Mitch's upcoming Christmas party. You were currently frosting an angel's dress and Preston was frosting a gingerbread man.
"I wish there was a cactus cookie cutter." Preston sighs. You give a small giggle and smile at his weirdness.
"Of course you do you little pleb." He smiles at you and grabs a handful of flour throwing it at you. "You did not just ruin my sweater." You look down at your now white ugly Christmas sweater. You take a handful of flour and throw it back at him.
"SERIOSULY (Y/N)!" He shouts, you just laugh and spritz him with water. "You're making it worse!" You watch his t-shirt turn into a doughy mess.
"It'll wash out." You joke throwing more flour and water. "Mine won't." You say and keep throwing flour.
"Stop it!" He whines.
"Only if you kiss me." You joke smiling. He kisses you and you kiss back.
"I would've kissed you anyways." He smiles kissing you again.
"I know." You both change and take a quick shower before going to the party.

Mitch
"Come on! We have to get the house ready for the party!" You stress cleaning the counter for the 10th time making sure everything is clean.
"It's barely even a party! Come on babe you can calm down it's just us and our friends." He wraps his arms around your waist and bring you closer to his beating heart.c
"I know but it's just it's our first Christmas together and just I want it to be perfect." You sigh drooping your rag.
"I know but it'll be perfect I promise." He kisses your head and puts his chin on top if it.
"I still have to change though." You smile and he real eases you from his grasp.
"Me too." You change into a Christmas t-shirt and put on a you're Santa hat. You come out and see Mitch in his sweater and reindeer antlers and light up red nose. He empties another bag of chips into a bowl and you get out a two-liter of coke from the fridge.
"You excited Santa?" He jokes smiling.
"What about you my red nosed reindeer?" The door bell rings and you go to open it. Preston and his girlfriend stand on the other side holding boxes of Christmas cookies.
"Why do you have flour in you hair?" You ask Preston both of them blushing.

Jerome
"Merry Christmas!" You shout when Mitch's girlfriend opens the door.
"Merry Christmas to you guys too!" She replies smiling taking the presents from your hands. "Mitch! It's Jerome and (Y/N)!" Preston and Rob sit on the couch with their girlfriends chatting and laughing.
"Merry Christmas Biggums and Ms. Biggums." You laugh at Mitch's greeting and give him a friendly hug.
"Merry Christmas Benja." Jerome gives Merome hug with a pat on the back.
"Do I get a hug?" You tease as Jerome pulls you closer.
"Nope. But I'll give you this." He kisses you smiling.
"Ew! Get a room!" Rob comments sarcastically.
"Merry Christmas (Y/N)." He whispers. Pulling away.
"Merry Christmas Jerome." You respond smiling.
"Uhhh Mitch?" Rob holds something up. "Why was this rag on the floor?" Mitch and his girlfriend look at each other and smile.

A/N
MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS!!!!!!! YAYAYAYA I hope you guys like the little twists :) have a wonderful and safe day!!!