Fish/tickle fight pt 2

Rob
You giggle watching the fish swim around the bowl. (You've already done the bag thing) Rob hugs you from behind and kisses your cheek. You smile kissing him back. He hums a song watching the newly bought fish swim around.
"What should we name it?" He asks. You shrug.
"What should we name it?" You counter-ask smiling. He looks on into the distance stroking his mini beard.
"Flounder." He finally says. You smile at him.
"I like it." You explain pulling his arms over your chest. He kisses you softly leaning his head over yours. You sit there basking in the moment. You wish you two could stay like that forever and ever but it quickly ends when he wiggles his fingers on your tummy making you laugh.
"Stop!" You plead laughing hysterically. He keeps tickling you his arms encasing you in his arms. You giggle uncontrollably until he finally finishes.
"I. Hate. You." You say I. Between breaths. He just laughs then you turn the table and tackling him pinning him to the ground and tickling him.

Lachlan

You set the bag in the bowl holding the gold fish.
"Got any name ideas?" You ask Lachlan. He thinks for a second then gets an idea. "Little Lachy." You giggle.
"You name everything that!" You joke receiving a nod from him.
"What about little (Y/N)?"
"No that's so.... Just no." You blush he gives a small giggle.
"We should name is something original. I heard Rob named his Flounder." You joke. He smiles and kisses your cheek.
"Okay. So what should we name him?" He asks.
"You come up with something."
"Hmm." He strokes his imaginary beard making you laugh. "What about Olaf? Like the snowman from Frozen?" You nod smiling at his suggestion.
"I like that. Olaf." He wraps his arms around you kissing you. You give a small giggle. You tickle his tummy slightly. He let's out a small laugh before you turn around and use both hands.
"Stop it!" He whines, but you just keep tickling him. He keeps laughing hysterically until he turns the tables and starts tickling you. Olaf just swimming around exploring his new home.

Vikk
You sigh watching the fish swim around happily in it's new home. Vikk sneaks up behind you and kisses your cheek making you giggle.
"What should we name is?" He asks setting his head on your shoulder. You shrug.
"You choose a name."
"Um what about Gibby?" He suggests making you laugh.
"Gibby." You test it out smiling. "I like it.' He smiles kissing you again but this time on the lips.
"Don't I get a kiss?" He sarcastically pouts. You playfully roll your eyes.
"Nope." He pouts out his bottom lip.
"Oh you're going to regret it." He says before he tickles your tummy holding you in his embrace.
"Stop it." You playfully whine trying to escape his grasp on you. You squeal laughing and panting.
"Not until you give me a kiss." He kisses your cheek grinning. You kiss his cheek then pull away smiling. He stops tickling you.
"Thank you." He says playfully before kissing you again Gibby just being a weird little fish.

A/N
Bleh I tbh like these aren't my favorites 😂 sorry but they're not.

Requests? If you want an imagine just tell me a name and the person you want it for if you have a certain like plot line or something tell me and I'll write it for ya <3 stay safe guys