Preston imagine for Mya

To Mya: I know you wanted playing games on a rainy day but I had a writing fetish and I hope you don't mind. If it's really important to you we can work something out if you want

Mya's POV
I sat on Preston's bed while he was editing scrolling through his tagged photos. Man, his fans are funny. I like a few not caring what they think of me trying to hold in snickers while Preston edited/recorded. All of the sudden I come across a really funny edit of him and Rob laughing out loud but quickly shut it hoping I didn't ruin his recording.

"And what's so funny?" Preston asks smirking walking into the room.
"Nothing..." I trail off smiling turning away so he can't see my face and make sure he can't see my phone either as I continue to scroll.

"Oh come on. Is it about me?" He laughs laying behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist bringing me closer to him. I nod closing the Instagram app. "Okay, now I have to know."
"No you don't." I tease getting up off the bed into the kitchen to get a snack.

I find a thing of yogurt in the fridge and open it up grabbing a spoon too. "Is it that bad?" Preston asks resting his head on my shoulder.
"Yup." I simply say walking to the living room and sitting down to eat my yogurt. Mhmm. Yogurt. (sorry Mya if you don't like yogurt 😂)

"Where you find it? Please? I want to know." He puffs out his bottom lips making a really bad pouty face.
"I definitely won't tell you while your making that face." I giggle poking his chin and getting up to throw my empty container away.

"Can I see it now?" He pleads as we reach the bedroom again.
"Nope, never." I sit in his chair spinning it around holding my phone up in the air laughing.

"You're such a kid." He pouts making me chuckle.
"Yes, but we're kids together." I smile starting to get dizzy. He stops the chair from spinning and kisses softly smiling against my lips. I feel his hand reach down and before I know it he has my phone in his hand. "Hey!" I shout faking a frown. He opens up my Instagram app probably seeing the sit and smirks.

"You're such a fudging weirdo." Be tosses my phone in my lap and kisses me again making me blush.

"Yes, but we're weirdos together." He nod and takes my hand holding it tightly.

A/N
That was short so sorry ;-;
but I enjoyed writing it omg this is literal goals