You find out about his crush on you pt. 1

Preston

You were sitting around with all the guys except Preston, he was in the bathroom. You stare down at your phone scrolling through social media before you hear the other 5 snicker looking over at you.
"What?" You ask confused. Preston comes back in and sits next to you but not close to you. "Do you know why their laughing?" You ask him, he just shrugs.
"You should..." Mitch explains winking at Preston immediately Preston's face flushes.
"Uh..." He starts saying looking at you and back at them his mouth wide open.
"Preston....?" You eye him him just sitting scratching he back of his neck.
"Listen Y/N...." Mitch begins. "Preston has had a-"
"Don't you dare! I'll kill you if you do!" Preston threatens the others just laughing their butts off.
"Oh come on Mitchy let him say it." Lachlan holds back another laugh but miserably fails.
"What do you need to tell me Preston?" You cross you arms over your chest annoyed that no one will tell you what going on.
"Well...." He gives a small nervous laugh before continuing. "I've kind of had a crush on you... For awhile now." You stare at him processing his words. Immediately you tackle him in a hug.
"Same." You whisper your foreheads touching. He smiles like a maniac before getting up.
"Would you like to go out sometime?" He asks confidence laced in his voice. You nod before tackling him again the other guys applauding.

Mitch

"Ready to record?" You ask Mitch next to you. Everyone says yes over the skype call. You Mitch, Lachlan, and Jerome were playing a round of he Hunger Games! You get a stone sword and an iron helmet off start and immediately start killing people. After ten minutes into the game death match starts. It's you, Mitch, Lachlan, and another guy left. You all immediately kill the other guy and secretly team up against Lachlan killing him. It's you two left. You both take off all your armor and fight with raw fish.
"Come on!" You shout landing the final critical hit on him. "Yes!" You scream ecstatic. You all end the recordings giving a big sigh.
"Looks like Mitchypoo got beat by his crush." Jerome taunts. Immediately he realizes what he just said. You look over at Mitch who just has a an nervous grin on his face. You give him a huge hug. He gives a relieved sigh smiling widely.
"Would you like to go out sometime?" He asks you nod your head still hugging him tightly.

Jerome

You feel your phone buzz in your pocket indicating someone was trying to video chat. You open the skype call. Jerome waves. "Hey Y/N. Is it bad that I miss you?" You give out a little laugh him smiling. He was at minecon while you had to stay home. You two missed each other much, nothing could really separate you guys not even a million miles. "I miss you two Biggums." In the background you hear Mitch yelling, "Hey! That's my nickname for my bac go get your own!" You let out a laugh seeing Mitch smile in the background.
"Hey I have to go I'm about to go on my panel see you later." He waves bye. "I lo-" he stops himself and hangs up quickly. What was he about to say? You think to yourself. You get on your Instagram. It's a secret one, you've disguised yourself as a regular fan account, they haven't caught on yet. You see Jerome just posted something. It's a picture of you and him hugging. He captions it saying "If only she knew. I miss her so much I wish she could be mine <3." Everyone comments your guys ship name. Butterflies fly throughout your stomach. You text him saying 'I love you' before he immediately asks you out when he gets home.

A/N
Welcome to my new book type thingy. So basically here's the stuff ya need to know. There are two parts to every like thingy. Both parts have 3 Youtubers and I think it's going to be the same for organization reasons. Ya... Requests are greatly appreciated :) <3