Asinine. Explicit. Love. ♡ (Part 4 of 4)

Dedicated to JP_RocsWithRay!

This chapter was written months ago, lol. I did it backwards. Anyfucks, I tweaked it a bit.

**THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EXPLICIT CONTENT.**

[Play Song On The Side>>>]

_________________________

[Quote #5]

"Think with your whole body."

- Taisen Deshimaru.

_________________________

(Jas'marieé's P.O.V)

He just stared at me. I stared back. We both eyed each other's scars and bruises after this war we just had. My shirt was bloody and his sweats was all the way fucked up along with the bruises on both of our bodies. Glass shards, broken mirrors, and memories filled the room around me. I looked at the glass cuts on my leg and felt my eyes water. I touched it, wincing in pain. Prince looked up from where he sat and I looked away.

Prince: Do you want to talk now?

Jas'marieé: I'd appreciate if you didn't talk to me right now.

He sighed, rolling his eyes.

Prince: How many times do I have to apologize for the past, Jas'marieé? That shit gets redundant after a while.

Jas'marieé: Well Jacob, maybe if you would've told me the past in the past, maybe I wouldn't be pissed.

Prince: You know what? You get on my nerves! I do nothing but try and prove myself I'm worthy to be with a girl like you and you're just such a bitch! I swear, how the hell did I even come to fall in love with you?! I can understand that I pulled a lot of shit, but damn!

He punched the mirror, causing more shattered glass to fall on the floor.

Prince: LET ME INTO YOUR HEART! WHY ARE YOU SO DAMN BLIND THAT YOU CAN'T EVEN SEE THAT I FIGHT FOR YOU EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE BECAUSE I FUCKING LOVE YOU, JAS'MARIEÉ! I PUT THAT ON GOD AND EVERYTHING! I'm in love with you, but you're so stupid, you can't even take me serious.

I stood up.

Jas'marieé: First of all, I didn't fucking tell you to try and impress me so damn hard. Half the God damn time, I take up for your bullshit, even when I'm right. And I agree; why the fuck did I fall in love with a jerk like you?! You know my case and you still act like Aaron! You want my truth Prince?

I advanced toward him.

Jas'marieé: I love you more than you'll ever know and I don't want to lose you, but you're slowly pushing-

Right then and there, he jumped up and kissed me, pinning my arms above my head. I don't know why, but I felt my body tingle by his touch. That spark we lost was finally ignited again. I couldn't help myself. I let my eyes roam down his body as I felt my eyes sharpen in pain, signaling a color change; I needed him now.

I pulled him in for another kiss and he responded and wrapping his arms around my waist. He bit my bottom lip, practically begging for entrance as he gently squeezed me closer as his hands lowered to my hip bones. God, he was using that against me. His grip was tight, but he knew I didn't mind. Besides, after that fight we had, I had grown to like his aggressiveness--not the hitting part; it was sexy the way he was rough with me.

I moaned as I felt his lips get closer to my neck. He backed me up into a wall as he bit my neck with intent to hear me moan louder. Something told me he was smirking; he knew I wanted to go far with this. He drew me closer by the loops of my army cargos and tried to un-button it. He looked up at me, lust in eyes, asking for approval.