Forged by Fire.

Dooo da doooo doooo dooo da dooo dooo dooo...THE FINAL SHOWDOWN! :3

[Photo of Bre Joyner (s/o to MindlessHooligan for using her in The Last Memory) aka Necole O'Day On Side>>>>]

[Play Song On Side>>>(its an instrumental to one of my favorite songs)]

______________________________

[Monologue #57]

Tonight, it all falls down. We're faced with the battle that can lead to everyone's death, and I was ready; I wanted to fight until the finish. Shit is serious nowadays, and I refused to take anyone's shit. When I step into the war zone, I'm not showing any mercy.

Motherfuckin' fools have screwed me over countless times; so when I come through, I'm bringing nearly 10 years of wrath, struggle, and pain. I refuse to be on the run anymore; I was not born to die.

________________________________

{Before The Call, Granville Payne Avenue, Saturday December 20th}

(Royalty's P.O.V.)

I woke out of my nap, making my way to Angela's room. Lately, she's been sleeping in silence, and it was quite odd of her being that she had the tendency to snore. Something was up with her. Also, a few of my soldiers were missing. I opened her room door, only to find a big garbage bag lying on the floor. I raised an eyebrow, confused to where Angela was; better yet, where the fuck did this bag come from?

I locked the door, moving towards the bag. I undid the tough knot, opening the bag. I looked inside, realizing it contained three bodies. I pulled out each one, and was highly horrified that it was three of my most loyal gang soldiers; Angela, Seven, and Junie. Who could've possibly done this shit? I laid their bodies out on Angela's bed, examining the damages done. I went to Angela first, checking any and all parts of her body. I stopped at her esophagus, where I felt a hard lump in her throat. It was evident that the coon that killed her shoved the gun down her throat and pulled the trigger; whoever this killer was, was a cutthroat motherfucker. I looked at her shirt, which had streaks of blood on it. I lifted her shirt, only to find a carving on her stomach. It was engraved, 'The Triplets xx'.

I checked Seven next. He had a bruise on his forehead that seemed as if he had gotten pistol whipped before being killed. I didn't see any other bruises on him; only a bullet in his temple. Whoever this other killer was, was straight to the point.

Lastly, I checked Junie. Junie had a bruise on his forehead, identical to Seven's. He had no other physical damage as well, which made it possible that Junie had the same shooter as Seven. I checked his head, only to find a bullet in the back of his head.

I was infuriated at that point; whoever killed them were definitely on sight as of today.

I left the room, dressing in a pair of baggy, dark pants, an ENYCE zip-up sweater, and a pair of all-white Air Force Ones. I put on a skully hat and some leather gloves; I was about to check someone. I left the trap house in silence, leaving the front door opened slightly. I had to do one last thing before ending this long-term feud that didn't involve the rest of Ice Gang; go and get my most prized possession given to me from my late father.

_______________________________

{Abandoned Building, New Jersey, 1:00 am}

(Prince's P.O.V.)

I took a deep breath as I adjusted my phone into the pocket compartment of this black stretch shirt of mine. This was it; I was about to be a reckless spy and catch Royalty in his own game. Though my ego was higher than I wanted it to be, it was sent downhill in thought of Jas'marieé. She was going to be livid knowing that B-More and I ditched her to do this mission. I'd have to face the music later on; I came too far to stop now.