Maybe We'll Meet.

wah gwan mi bwoi. :) leggo.

__________________________________________

[Monologue #38]

I see what I've lost. Was your love already found elsewhere? Has your feelings come light as I disintegrate into broken memories and the smell of week old Bacardi and lust? What's love...? 

____________________________________________

{Prince's P.O.V.}

My mind went to a happier place...I think I was at Harrison High School. Everyone was moving fast in the crowd and I saw a familiar skateboard leaning up against a locker. I looked up and saw Jassie standing there, digging through her locker. I advanced toward her, nervous of how she'd react. I tapped her and she turned around. I waved at her and she turned back around. What did I do?

Prince: Jassie?

She turned around again and looked around as if she didn't see me. Ugh. This is annoying. I watched as a boy walked over to her. He looked much like me...wait...the fuck? That IS me.

Dream Prince: Hey, bestfriend!

Jas'marieé: Wah gwan, gorgeous?

Dream Prince: Did you get parabolas and all that shit? I'm so confused.

Jas'marieé: Just because I skipped 7th grade doesn't mean I'm a genius.

Dream Prince: Well, you are in my book.

I saw the dream me comes closer to Jassie, making her blush hard. I watched them confused as hell. Was I a ghost in this dream or...? Dream me began to pull her closer to where a pencil couldn't even get between them. I start to feel some envy towards this...but how can I be jealous of myself? Jassie pulled away and laughed.

Jas'marieé: You're such a flirt.

Dream Prince: Aye, I'm a dude with a bunch of testosterone for Christ sakes! Besides, we're just friends.

I scrunched my face up at that lie. That sexy beast is a just a FRIEND? Friends stay up on each other like that? Well damn...I must have a bunch of enemies, in that case. I watched as dream me glided his hands down to Jassie's ass, giving it a squeeze. She turned to dream me, biting her bottom lip. Turn-on.

Jas'marieé: You trying mighty hard for us to be just friends.

Dream Prince: We are...just with benefits.

My jaw dropped. WHAT?! Friends with benefits?! As sexy as that sounds, but what?! If I can't have the full Jassie, then I might as well drop it if we're just friends with benefits. I saw her smile at the title...not a normal smile. But a lustful, seductive smile. A definite turn-on, indeed, but something about it made me feel uneasy.

Jas'marieé: Whatever you say, babes.

Dream Prince: Now can I get a kiss?

She nodded and kissed dream me...it wasn't romantic in any way at all. Just purely disgusting. Slobbering tongues with her legs on dream me's waist like a...smut, basically. Everyone acted as if it was normal—even Prod, Roc, and Ray! What the fuck is this? I walked toward them, but stopped. Shit, she still won't see me. They soon broke the kiss and parted ways. Dream me gave the boys dap and watched her as she tongued down another boy...what the actual entire fuck was this?

My anger built up...why was she acting like such a slut? As soon as I thought that up, some weird ass vortex swept me up to Jassie's birthday party. I watched as the memories played back, making me feel even more guilty.