Everything.

Derp. Remember Lexi (Diggy's cousin in the story?) She's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack. :D

______________________________________________

   [Monologue #37]

  This is my time now. I'm going to find her. Today is where the journey begins from here on out. I'll find her if it's the last thing I do. She'll never have to worry about anything. This time around, my mind is set. Operation: Destination Everywhere.

______________________________________________

 {Verrazano Bridge, Staten Island, New York, August 1st, 8:01 pm}

 (Ice Gang is driving along the Verrazano Bridge, making them 2 hours away from New Jersey)

  Angela: (groans) What the fuck...are we there yet?! My stomach hurts!

  Dessie: Mine too! I'm starving! But Angela...you did bring Dramamine with you right?

  Angela: Well, what had happened was...

  Seven: Oh hell naw, I'm pulling this shit over. You ain't throwing up on me.

  Royalty: We can't pull over now! We're on the fucking bridge!

  Shani: I'm sooooo hungry, man!

  Angela: I think I'm about to...(holds her mouth, but ends up projectile throwing up. It gets on everyone and a little on the window)

  Everyone: OH MY GOD! EWWWWWWWWWWW! PULL OVER NOW!

  Angela: I'm sorry guys.

  Antoine: (wakes up, along with Marquez and Stephon) What happened? And what the hell is that smell?

  Dessie: Angela threw up.

  Marquez: It smells like pure ASS!

  Royalty: What the hell are we gonna do? We can't stay in this stank ass car and we need to get to Jersey ASAP.

  Stephon: We're G's. We're Ice Gang damn it! Steal a car!

  Shani: But what if po-po rides down here?

  Dessie: YOLO. Leggo! (they all run out into the highway and approach a huge Range Rover. They kick the guy out the car and drive off with the keys and all)

  Royalty: Phew...Let's hope we don't get pointed out. Bad enough I'm hiding from the police now.

  Shani: Let's hope so!

_____________________________________________________________

   {New Jersey, 9:26 pm}

   (Sasha's P.O.V.)

    I sat in the living room, watching Tyler Perry's House Of Payne. Ah, a funny show for my day. I noticed myself drifting to sleep, but I stayed up in order to finish watching it. Suddenly, I heard a knock on the door. I looked through the peephole and saw a hoodie and shades. I opened the door and I looked at the person confused, but they looked at me in a loving way.