Laisse Tomber Les Filles.

Wooooooooot! My school is live af.

Did I mention I'm about that cuffed life?

- 9.14.12.♥

And........I'm in a rap group called Young Minds. ^_^

Anywhores, leggo!

*Play Song On Last P.O.V.*

__________________________________

[Monologue #52]

Happiness exists when you don't know a thing. So get crazy, loud, and have a good time. We're young, so we should party while we have the chance. You only have one life to live. Drink, smoke, dance, and show who you really are. I'll tell you Patrón truths and Henny lies. You'll believe them all; I'll see it in your eyes. Why? 'Cause one good thing about music is that when it hits, you feel no pain.

___________________________________

{Sunday, September 14th, 7:22 am}

(Jas'marieé's P.O.V.)

The next morning, I did my daily routine. After that, I put on pink sweats and a purple tank top. I stood in front of my mirror, tugging at my curls and looking at my stomach. It was starting to show a little, and I felt myself getting insecure. If I keep showing, Prince would probably go off with another girl. Maybe that's where he was the night before.

I peeled off my tank top and put on my "Valid Like Salad" sweatshirt before going to the living room. I turned on the TV and began flipping through channels. There was nothing but paid programming and reruns of Awkward on, so I went straight to the news. As the reporters went on about some politician's scandal, I went to the kitchen and pulled out my cookie dough ice cream. When I sat back down, there was a report about this new movie called Bollywood Rain and how it's highly anticipated release is due in 2015. It sounded pretty good, if you ask me.

I heard the shower running. Prince.

I went back to watching the news when the breaking news marquee popped up.

BREAKING NEWS: BROOKLYN TEEN FOUND IN HIS HOME BY HIS FATHER BATTERED AND UNCONSCIOUS.

'What a shame', I thought to myself as I changed the channel to Awkward. Jenna reminded me of myself years ago.

Thirty minutes later, Prince was hovering over me with a smile.

Prince: Morning!

Jas'marieé: Morning. Why are you so happy?

Prince: No reason! Can't I be happy?

Jas'marieé: I guess.

He smiled and kissed me before jumping over the couch, landing next to me. I half-smiled before getting up and putting my ice cream away. I sat next to Prince, putting my legs in his lap and crossing my arms.

Prince: What's up with the shade?

Jas'marieé: Nothing. (eyes turn green)

Prince: You're lying. What happened, baby girl?

Jas'marieé: You tell me.

Prince: It's because of last night, isn't it?

Jas'marieé: How'd you guess?

Prince: A boyfriend's instinct. In case you were wondering, I was out running.

Jas'marieé: (raises eyebrow) Running?

Prince: Yeah, babe. Where else would I be?

Jas'marieé: With another girl who's way better-looking...(mumbles) and not pregnant.