♣Valley Of The Dolls♣ (Part 1 of 4)

Hello whores! Lol kidding. Happy Thanksgiving!

My guy made the basketball team! :)

[Photo Of Justin Combs aka Vinny Creshaw>>>]

___________________________

[Quote #3]

"If they won't let you in, you know where to find me."

- The Weeknd, "XO/The Host".

___________________________

{New Jersey, Sunday October 24th, 8:14 am}

(Danielle's P.O.V.)

It was an early morning, and I was awake. I showered up and got dressed in a pair of sweatpants, a white shirt, and a pair of Reebok sneakers. I opened my medicine cabinet, taking out my bottle of Humira for my rheumatoid arthritis; it was acting up horribly this morning. I took my recommended amount before putting it back into the cabinet.

I brushed my brownish gray hair back into a neat ponytail. 'I am getting so old,' I thought to myself as I proceeded to brush my teeth. It was entirely true; I am now fifty-six years old, I live alone, my husband, Eugene, passed a year ago, and my daughter, Deja, is out on her own, working as a graphic designer in Memphis. The only companion I have is my Yorkshire Terrier, Holly.

As I exited the bathroom, Holly jumped up excitedly. I bent down and smiled at her, running my hands through her hair. She licked my cheek, making me chuckle. She followed me to my room, where I geared Holly up with her sweater and her leash.

We set out into the morning. For it to be late October, it was quite warm and sunny. I walked Holly up and down my cozy neighborhood in the suburb of Montclair.

After a while, I had decided to visit my neighbor, Sasha. She had been a really good friend of mine. We had met years ago when I found out her son, Isadore, was dating Deja. Ever since then, Sasha and I have been friends.

I walked to her doorstep, ringing the doorbell. As I waited for her to come and open the door, I noticed all of her blinds were closed, which was abnormal; she hated closing the blinds. When I pressed harder on the doorbell, the door involuntarily opened. The door was obviously broken. When I stepped inside, I saw Sasha's dead body. Her body looked old; her blood was dried, and it looked as if ants and rats have been feeding on her as if she was a pabulum.

I screamed in horror, rushing to the phone, to call 911. This--by far--was the scariest thing I've ever seen.

___________________________

(Royalty's P.O.V.)

I placed my binoculars on my neck and ran to my group in a haste. I have never been as anxious and compulsive as now.

Royalty: AH SHIT! PACK ALL OF YOUR SHIT AND GET INTO THE CAR NOW! WE HAVE TO RE-LOCATE!

Angela: Why?

Royalty: Five-oh will arrive any minute. SO GET TO FUCKING PACKING!

As everyone scrambled about, Shani, Desiendra, Marquez, and Antoine glared at me. I glared back. These kids don't want to try me. Just as they've witnessed, I've never feared killing anyone.

___________________________

{Brooklyn Hospital Center, 10:19 am}

(Prince's P.O.V.)

The next morning, I was greeted by the strong effect of morphine entering my system. I had pain from the stitches and bandaging from my surgery earlier, but other than that, I felt normal.